A Satisfying TK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Satisfying TK

First, let me say that I abhor intentional teamkilling. As a matter of fact, I hate it when I accidentally back up over someone, collide in an air-to-air mishap, or otherwise inadvertently kill a teammate. I have never TK'd anyone for a vehicle or jet.

But, last night, I had a TK that made me smile, and it was very satisfying.

I was playing on Wake Island as the round was starting. I spawned in on the airfield, hoping to get a J-10, and if not, proceeding with island defense. I was one of the first in, so I ran over to the plane, and fired her up. Immediately, I notice someone else who ran over to the plane, a sniper with an M95, standing right in front of me and aiming right towards the cockpit.

As the J-10 started to move, I yawed slightly to the left, throwing off his aim. He began to run, realizing he was directly in my path, but it was too late. I ran over his scrawny little but with a grin on my face.

Re: A Satisfying TK

A very justified TK, his fault for standing in the middle of the runway!

Comment

Whoop-dee-frickin-doo. This happens like every day. Did he punish you?

Comment

Nice .
        That´s why I almost never fly, idiots tking to get into to vehicles are the worst plague of bf2.

I just tk'ed once and it was to get one of 3 medics around me to give me an health pack. After jumping, shoting into the ground and screaming (we´ll almost) in front of them, I just shooted one, got the health pack and revived him.

Comment

lol i played in a 64 players map and 5 snipers with m95 (including me with m95) wanted a f35, guy gets in... tk, second, tk,me, tk, fourth, tk and then the last one gets away with a happy face

Comment

Don't talk about using J-10's or Metallica will throw insults at you.

Anyway Wake along with Karkand.

Karkand = Nade spamming, tank whoring, claymore throwing, macro using players.

Wake = Tking, Jet whoring, Everyone on airfield, carrier raping, chopper raping.

It's all there, and alot moan about it like Metallica, meh it happens doesn't bother me, gotta love all the nades flowing through the alleway LOL, I don't do it myself but I died like 10 times in a row from grenades everytime I spawned lmao.

Comment

Nice something that doesent come everyday

Comment

Originally posted by BioDiaperX
                Whoop-dee-frickin-doo. This happens like every day. Did he punish you?
                What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  Don't talk about using J-10's or Metallica will throw insults at you.

Anyway Wake along with Karkand.

Karkand = Nade spamming, tank whoring, claymore throwing, macro using players.

Wake = Tking, Jet whoring, Everyone on airfield, carrier raping, chopper raping.

It's all there, and alot moan about it like Metallica, meh it happens doesn't bother me, gotta love all the nades flowing through the alleway LOL, I don't do it myself but I died like 10 times in a row from grenades everytime I spawned lmao.
                  You made the "classic" mistake, never, I repeat NEVER take a gun to a 'nade fight j/k:laugh: LOL

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

I am totally against TKing for any reason, but the other night I had to go against all my ethics for a few revenge TKs at the hands of some total idiot!

I grabbed myself an APC and joined a convoy of armour on a 64 player Karkand server. From the Factory all the way to the Suburb this complete moron was shooting his APC cannon at my APC and at one point reduced my armour to 1/4. I didn't do anything because a tank was engy and I got a quick repair heading down to the hotel.
                    Anyhow, I'd just about forgotten about this moron when all of a sudden in the alleyway between the hotel and square the same idiot decides to shoot me with his pistol resulting in a intentional TK.
                    By this point I'm starting to see red and ask politely "What is your problem <IdiotTKer>, why did you kill me?"
                    The reply I received was "I just wanted to shoot you."
                    At that point I spiralled into a mist of revenge and just happened to run into the Tking idiot in the same alley he TK'd me seconds earlier!
                    He see me, takes a few pot shots with his pistol again and I drop him with my PKM. A medic throws me a healing bag and revives the idiot. He starts shooting at me again, I drop him with the PKM again and continue to unload a full magazine into his corpse. The medic must have thought I'd lost the plot but it was so satisfying!
                    An admin must have been monitoring the proceedings and to my relief decided to kick the moron for excessive Team killing (I couldn't of been the only victim at the hands of this complete loser).

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!

Comment

How about a most satifying way to GET tk'd LOL

This clan of smaktards (666) weren't tk'n (they think they are clever), but what they were doing was wound me constantly, & hoping the enemy finishes me off for them, doing stuff like using my APC to shield their tank, & not letting me withdraw, or bumping my tank w/ an APC while I am fighting (not enough for team vehicle damage, but enought o keep me missing w/ my guns until I get killed) 1 of them got banned from Moders Karkand by friends of mine that are admin that I play w/ on TS every day for his "4$$hattery" (intentioal wounding)

Next time I see them it is in the 420 rotation server, & they don't realize I have friends w/ me from Moders who are admin, & are on 420 TS w/ 420 admin friends of theirs

I am commanding on Mashtuur when this (666) guys start wounding me w/ the pistol, they banned him, & a friend gave me health, then they "lost it", & 1 @ a time the rest of their clan (4 of them) tk me, & get banned

& the best part, I got revived every time

Most ppl's complaints about smacktards in BF2 can be handled if you "find a home" so to speak

imho

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Everyone HATES tking, but I find it to be a very good stress relief. But the best is taking a full BH out of bounds. ahhhhhhh, its like a massage.

PS I dont do it often

Comment

Nice one Blades!!

Next time I (in a fit of total rage) revenge TK an idiot I will make sure the bullets massage them thoroughly!!

Comment

i didnt know i was teamkilling, i thought it was DM.....

Comment

TK's are a pain, but ever been in a Squad TK? Squads on the same side fighting against each other. That's bad. It's all so mindless...

Comment

Working...
                              X