mounted mg question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounted mg question

im going for my expert ground defense. and i cant remember if the mg on the jeps and tanks count as mounted machine guns or if i must use the stationary ones, anyone know?

Re: mounted mg question

No they dont, best way to get the ground deffence badge is to go commander find a tow or mg and sit there while you command youll get your hours up doing it and i beleave the kills from artillary are counted to wards your ground deffence kills helping you get the badge fster.

Comment

yes that is a very good tactic.
      i got my basic, veteran, and expert AA in one round on Wake as commander and i never used the AA because the USMC never flew over the airfield (strange)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterAlex
        yes that is a very good tactic.
        i got my basic, veteran, and expert AA in one round on Wake as commander and i never used the AA because the USMC never flew over the airfield (strange)
        Me thinks there was someone doing a very good job with the AA on the island

Comment

Originally posted by RoswellJam
          Me thinks there was someone doing a very good job with the AA on the island
          More likely good J-10 pilots.

Comment

I got my veteran and expert ground defense in one round just sitting on thw tow at the factory in karkand, i was commander of course i just artyd everyone

Comment

how u get the expert ground defense by sitting and do nothing?? u need 20 kills i think. and i tryed arty while in a AA i killed more that 30 but didnt get expert AA.

Comment

I got my veteran and expert ground defense in 1 round. All I had to do was sit there at the Sharqi hotel and smack the MEC chopper off his helipad with the TOW, piece of cake. I did have help though, a buddy ran interference for me killing off the pesky snipers and telling all the noobs yelling "HACKER!!!" to stfu. Ahhhh, good times.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
                  how u get the expert ground defense by sitting and do nothing?? u need 20 kills i think. and i tryed arty while in a AA i killed more that 30 but didnt get expert AA.
                  It wont trigger in game...you'll just look in BFHQ and one day it will be there...

But no eventhough the stuff doesnt show up in round that you do as commander it is being counted...this is why at the end of rounds you can see yourself having the most repair points, even though you where commander...

Comment

when i did it was in peninsula on MEC team at the north most spawn point i used the AA and mounted, sometimes when somebody from US tries to go to me to get an APC i get a VOD and hunt for them.

Comment

just put arty on the carrier and if u have good pilots they r always on the carrier

Comment

Working...
                      X