Knifes and pistols Server Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knifes and pistols Server Shut down

Lets say you have a server and you do a knifes and pistols round with it being ranked what will happen to your server, or your stats?

Re: Knifes and pistols Server Shut down

The server will be shut down, and you have to hope that your stats won't be wiped... but - with the amount of tell-tale server report-ees around nowadays, there will be somewhat of a guarentee that they will...

Comment

Abra-Kadabra- they just seem to vanish one day! K&P = not playing the game the way it was intended according to EA/DICE, and your a cheat according to most stat happy players, to me I couldn't care less because I rarely play on ranked servers!

Comment

I recon something between 'nothing' and 'all hell breaks loose' (that means your stats get reset and the server looses its privilege being ranked.)

Comment

What if you host a ranked server and everybody "decides" to use pistols or knives only i.e. not being enforced by server admin?

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
            What if you host a ranked server and everybody "decides" to use pistols or knives only i.e. not being enforced by server admin?
            My guess would be login as admin and ban their a$$e$, take screenies first coz theres bound to be one K&P whiner that reports you lmao

Alternatively just jump in a tank/apc and have fun shooting fish in a barrel

Comment

Working...
            X