Found an Ambush At Mashtuur Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found an Ambush At Mashtuur Remake

I think that is the only copy but whatever.. I found it while searching the original to give to a friend.. Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny at what they did and decided to share it with you guys.

PS: Does anyone actually know what clan did this? It says GF but i have no idea what it stands for.

Re: Found an Ambush At Mashtuur Remake

Gay friends?

OMG THATS HILARIOUS.

Comment

that was a horrible injustice to your vid Key. Yours is one of the few BF2 vids I still have on my HD. SUE EM lol. :laugh:

Comment

lol, this is funny!
        I wouldn't call this a 'remake' though, it's more like a parody.

I've seen tons of possible remakes of The Fallen One, people that are inspired by the movie and try their own... which ultimately doesn't even come close to what we did but you can't blame em for trying.

What GF did with Ambush is completely different, he actually uses original footage and adds his own. You must give him credits for originality

Comment

OMFG I Havent Laughed So Hard in So Long.....
          -Cuz I Realy Dug The Orinigal "Ambush at Mashtuur" Video.

Comment

Ok maybe the whole movie didnt play for me or something. Was it a min. and a 1/2 if so that was the dummest vid ive ever seen pointless.

Comment

The guy who planted the C4s says "Oh my God" waaaaayyyy toooo much. He talks to fast, i thought it was like Arabic or Chinese. It sounded so funny, i can't help my hands stop shaking as I type it.

I've noticed at the ending with the scope on their faces, u can see that that part of the film is shot on Gulf of Oman (map and background).

Comment

yeah it wouldvebeen better w/o that guy going omg omg omg in the background

Comment

are u kidding me? thats the best part, lol almost fell out of my chair, **** is funny, omg omg omg why are we running, omg omg omg so many people lol

Comment

itrs ok

Comment

Well the original is here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sh+at+mashtuur
                      You should see it before you see the remake.. I should have said that before hand

Comment

Rofl that guy is hilarious. I think he was trying to sound like the guy from http://pwned.nl

Comment

Working...
                        X