TV a jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV a jet?

Is there much point in even trying to tv a jet? I've had a gunner do it once.

Re: TV a jet?

Keeps him off your back, so yes

Comment

ive TV'ed multiple jets..it all depends on how fast the jet is going and how good your pilot is..TV'ing a jet gives you that warm fuzzy feeling so yes it is worth doing

Comment

The only map I fly heli's in is Ghost Town. I dont have to worry about planes.

Comment

True i guess it would't be to hard to tv a jet that is hovering behind you.

Comment

i tv'ed the Su one time as i was shooting at a tank. SU flew by at the Perfect time. as soon as i clicked tv, it exploded in the screen.

Comment

TVing jets used to be relatively easy until they shortened the maximum guiding distance: now, it's a question of timing and depends largely on how close the jet is and its movements.

Comment

I'd say I have it down to a science now.. I've done it so much. Just keep shooting at em' and you'll eventually get one, then you just learn from what you did, rinse and repeat... it's a learning process.
                xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Hack Saw
                  Is there much point in even trying to tv a jet? I've had a gunner do it once.
                  Hacksaw I noticed your cool sig with the heli how do you make them cause I want to make one of a jet any help thx.

Comment

Originally posted by =Android=
                    Hacksaw I noticed your cool sig with the heli how do you make them cause I want to make one of a jet any help thx.
                    Just practise mate. I'll find out what brush set I used and I will pm you the .psd but I got a History project to do atm

Comment

Originally posted by Hack Saw
                      Just practise mate. I'll find out what brush set I used and I will pm you the .psd but I got a History project to do atm
                      Cool thx

Comment

i tv jets alot.....and my reg gunner does too....its easy once you see how they fly....follow them around.........then catch them when they come back for their run....

first time i TVed a jet from my heli, i was trying to get the hang of solo-choppering.......was a while ago

Comment

ooo ya, ive done it funny as hell

Comment

Yes, when the jets are constantly harassing you there is a point. Also it's fun to hunt down jets

Comment

Working...
                            X