is it me or is MEC chopper the easiest to roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is it me or is MEC chopper the easiest to roll

the hind is awesome for avoiding AT rockets from players on the ground. people say it sucks for control because its large, but the fact of the matter is, its a very maneuverable copter. i would go as far as to say it turns better and faster than the cobra. the hind is just as good as the cobra and in some case better, like the gunner cannon and maneuverability at low and medium speed whichg is good for hover attacks and giving the gunner a chance get some kill. the cobra is faster and more maneuverable at high speed, plus it has better sighting for the tv missiles making high speed chases a breeze. the z10 is so slow. everything about it just sucks. the SF copters are even worse than the z10. i dont own EF or Af so i cant say anything aobut the copters in those.

Comment

The Mi-28 handles like a turd with rotors compared to the AH-1Z. :hmm:
      It's definitely designed for ground rapage with the better chain gun and the gunner's TV angle being lower than in the Cobra(of course that differing angle isn't all that useful in practice).

Comment

I like to drive better then roll.

Comment

All things being equal the MEC is the best chopper IMO. While the MEC chopper may not be able to outmaneuver the AH-12 that is easily made up for with a good gunner who can accurately guide TV missiles - as they are are the great equalizer in heli vs. heli combeat. Then you've got that awesome gun which is essentially like a gun that rapid fires tank shells as far as splash damage is concerned. That gun alone up the survivability of the chopper because it quickly can destroy S2A missiles sites, HMMV/Vodnik guns and other helicopters.

A good pilot/gunner in the MEC chopper can end a 15 minute round of 64 player Sharqi at 100-120 points for the pilot and 150+ for the gunner no problem. I've never seen a Cobra score that high on Sharqi ever.

Comment

Working...
          X