PunkBuster issues to the eXtreem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunkBuster issues to the eXtreem.

I know this is not BF2 specific or EA related but I am out of leads. I was refered to here since some of the users who work closly with EA and PunkBuster are here and know quiet a bit. Also hoping that someone has better idea or better response than what I have gotten so far.

As many of you know, Punkbuster not the greatest programs out there, yet it is hard to play many games without it. Which can be very frustrating and upseting to many people who have problems. I am one of them now for 2-3 weeks .

Errors I get is that I get kicked due to "Authotication failur"

I have uninstalled , reinstalled Punkbuster (3 times)
    I have cleared registry from any afiliation of Punkbuster (which i didn't find any anyways)
    I have uninstalled, reinstalled the game (twice)
    I have done manuall updates
    I have used PunkBuster.exe for updates/install
    I have open ports that "supposetly" PB uses.
    I have turned off Firewall on my computer.
    I have sent in WebTicked at PunkBuster.com several times and only reply I got was instruction on how to install it.... duh I do know how to install, thats why I mentioned it in firstplace.
    I have done virus check (twice, each took 2 hours - trojans can cause pb problem)
    I have done AddAware scan
    I have done SpyBot Search and Destroy scan

Someone mentioned about calling PunkBuster, but I could not find any phone number anywhere.

I am out of idea, there is nothing left to do. So now my question is "what in the hell is going on?" So if ANYBODY has any ideas, suggestions I am all ears.

Xad

Re: PunkBuster issues to the eXtreem.

Guess its a nutcase since no one replied and no suggestions or ideas came up.

Oh well, hopefully it fixes itself eventually or Bf2142 comes out ;P

xad

Comment

Re: PunkBuster issues to the eXtreem.

Originally posted by Xadavus
      Guess its a nutcase since no one replied and no suggestions or ideas came up.

Oh well, hopefully it fixes itself eventually or Bf2142 comes out ;P

xad
      My question is to you, how did you get to post doubleposts without getting automerged?

Are you getting this error on each and every server you play on? Is there anyone playing BF2 on the same IP as you?

Comment

Working...
      X