Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mastakillachilla2......the #1 chopper guy is....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mastakillachilla2......the #1 chopper guy is....

this was posted by my friend on another forum

VVVVV

"......Is currently ranked #1 in chopper at 91612 kills... And he makes SURE every one knows it. Thats all you here "do you know who I am?, do you know who I am?, do you know who I am?, Im #1, Im #1, Im #1.

About an hour ago I joined a server with him in it. The first thing this *** hole did was hog the chopper. I stood there and waited for it, and every time him, and his butt buddy would come and take it from me. And he kept saying "LOL, man you must be pissed"

Finally I got in the chopper (as gunner) with him flying it. I tell him to GET OUT!. and he says "What"? "Do you know who I am"? "Im #1" I said "fine lets see what you're got". After about 10-15 minutes he gets pissed at me for taking all the kills with the TV guided missiles. So we fly over to the DAM and he tells me to get out. (There was an empty chopper below us) And I do.

20 min or so pass by, and we meet back at the US pad, and get in the chopper together agen. He makes a squad, and I join it. He says to me on the MIC "Hay, don't keep taking all the kills". Im thinking what? Im the gunner... What are you talking about? He wants me to just sit there or something...

Not 5 seconds later a tank was in our main base, and I took it out with a guided missile. This stupid prick gets pissed and says on the mic "you made a big mistake". He flys me to the end of the map to TK me for that. (death for leaving the combat zone)

My point? mastakillachilla2 is a PRICK of the first order. This A** HOLE is the biggest jerk I have ever come across playing any on-line game. AND he's not that great of a pilot... Good yes, But not that good..."

Re: mastakillachilla2......the #1 chopper guy is....

hey its bf2 wat would u expect?

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
      hey its bf2 wat would u expect?
      I expect everyone to play fair

like last night a guy kept on rapping our base on daqing and he said there was nothing wrong with doing that, he said he was just helping his team out:|:

Comment

Obviously what do you expect, they have to maintain their ''status'', go play with Col Kam the top of the leaderboard on aviator, with the record with well over 8k teamkills, he M95's you and anyone who takes his Jet. You'll find that very few of the top of the leaderboards are actually decent players, meaning that they actually respect other people. Deal with it, it doesn't exactly bother me to an extent, but it's up to them, and on first thought I thought that he got wiped or something.

Comment

Erm... yea... I hate thoose mfs who kills u like that, flying u out of the map... f**k em!!
          I'll kill that soab if I meat him!

Comment

I hope come across this douchebag in my F35, we'll see if his ego holds up then.

Comment

Working...
            X