This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Punkbuster Ban

Hi, I have a friend that received a Global Punkbuster Ban.
    He swears that he doesn´t cheat, and I belive him.
    Look at his stats http://bf2s.com/player/75053594/
    Anyone knows who he should contact to solve his problem?
    Also what are the reason thay may lead to this kind of ban?

Re: Global Punkbuster Ban

we will never know the reason.

he had 1300 points, its nothing! so he can create new account

Comment

You don't know 100% if he didn't cheat. Judging by his stats, it's definitely possible he wanted to cheat and would probably be caught if he did.

Comment

NO WAN HAX IN MY SURVER

Seriously he did hack, if not email even balance .

Comment

If you trust him then he probably isnt a cheater, but like it was said.. 1,400 points is 3 or 4 days worth... new account and better stats FTW!!

Comment

Of course I don´t know...that´s the reason why I want to know whom I can contact to know the reason why he was banned.
            And I think the ban is for the CD-key...so creating another account won´t help.

P.S. - Eternal-Souljah, email even balance? Don´t understant he is someone at Punk Buster? Do you have his e-amil? Thanks in advance.

Comment

You all do know hes Global PB banned, means he can't play on PB servers even with a new account, and I think hes banned from all PB games. Also he would need a new CD key maybe even a new HD or other computer parts.

Comment

Oh damn. Ummmm.... call EA and find out who reported him then swear that you were out drinking all night and the guy who reported him is a lying smacktard with a reallly good photoshop program!

Comment

Perhaps your friend was cheating at a diffrent PB protected game and global hardware banned for that. Which spilled over into BF2?

Rev

Comment

No he only plays this game online, and this is the first one he ever played.

Comment

Bingo, I was going to say that, but never did... well.... no. That sounds like a very possible idea. Maybe he was hacking MOH: AA 5 years ago, before you knew him and they just found out!! Since then he is a new person, but his dark and twisted days are back to haunt him??

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                        Bingo, I was going to say that, but never did... well.... no. That sounds like a very possible idea. Maybe he was hacking MOH: AA 5 years ago, before you knew him and they just found out!! Since then he is a new person, but his dark and twisted days are back to haunt him??
                        :laugh: I wouldn't expect better than Punkbuster taking 5 years of updates to catch up to cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by grena
                          Hi, I have a friend that received a Global Punkbuster Ban.
                          He swears that he doesn´t cheat, and I belive him.
                          Look at his stats http://bf2s.com/player/75053594/
                          Anyone knows who he should contact to solve his problem?
                          Also what are the reason thay may lead to this kind of ban?

Is this the classic "I have a friend who..."? Seriously, is that friend really just you? Is this really your account, and you are asking for advice because you got caught?

Comment

Send 1 appeal tickect here....https://ssl.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
                              Is this the classic "I have a friend who..."? Seriously, is that friend really just you? Is this really your account, and you are asking for advice because you got caught?
                              lol, We are talking on the teamspeak, the guy that got caught doesn't even know how to speak/write english, thats why grena is writing for him, hate you guys that think that are smarter then the rest of us

on topic: i think its kind of silly priving a guy that bought the game from playing on ranked survers just because of an evenbalance screw up or he got hacked or something

Comment

Working...
                              X