T.V. not sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.V. not sharp

I decided to extend my desktop to my tv just so that i dont have to buy a monitor to have other things up while playing bf2. But, I can barely read any of the wods, even on lower resolutions. Do you think the connection is loose? Any other suggestions?

Edit- Oh and also, at the edges of the windows, it like curves and bends. Is that normal?

Re: T.V. not sharp

Originally posted by minicoop503
    I decided to extend my desktop to my tv just so that i dont have to buy a monitor to have other things up while playing bf2. But, I can barely read any of the wods, even on lower resolutions. Do you think the connection is loose? Any other suggestions?

Edit- Oh and also, at the edges of the windows, it like curves and bends. Is that normal?
    well tba that's to be expected from a normal tv,50hrz and a low low res(tv is low-res i mean)

now we see all the hype for HD TV's well they still wont come close to a moniters sharpness.

my bro had a similar problem doing the same you did and he had a 32 inch tv.

maybe a flatscreen lcd tv would give a better picture than youre standard tv.

not sure if there anything else you can do to straighten the picture up a bit,maybe some on here could help you further with that part of it.

Comment

yea ok. Like I really dont need the 2nd monitor, I just thought it would be cool. I might keep it just on a low resolution for like teamspeak or something when im playin bf2

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503
        yea ok. Like I really dont need the 2nd monitor, I just thought it would be cool. I might keep it just on a low resolution for like teamspeak or something when im playin bf2
        if you got some more ram i.e 1.5g or 2gb you could alt-tab out of bf2 to check those things in less than a second.

Comment

I can already do that but it would be nice to just have it showing the whole time.

Comment

Working...
          X