This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to unlock?

comming up on my next round of unlocks and thinking about going to unlock the jackhammer ? is that a worthy unlock ? also thinking about unlocking the DAO-12.

Jackhammer because i like playing engeneer and going for the badges i miss. or should i spend both unlocks and get the MP7 ?
    maby unlocking 2nd wep for medics?
    is the 2nd unlock for support worth it ?

click http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/48700966/ check me out

thanks in advance

Re: What to unlock?

g36e and dao

Comment

The G36E (Second Medic unlock) It is overpowered, and if you found yourself any good at using the M16's burst, you will LOVE this gun.

If going to unlock the engineer/AT guns, the first tier unlocks are not wonderful, and they offer VERY little protection against infantry at medium/long range. If you are not planning on unlocking the MP7 or P90, practice with the pistol; you'll need it for long-distance engagements.

The MP7 is about the same as the P90, except less accurate and with a worse site; either of them are better then the shotgun varieants in any sense, however! Personally, I suggest DAO-12 and G36E for you, followed by the MG36 and P90. Engineer, however fun it is, just doesnt get enough points!

Comment

The Jackhammer is a good unlock, if you get in close with this it will take care of anybody, same with the DAO. The MP7 is basicly an MP5 with a 40 round magazine. The second medic unlock, the G36E, is extremely powerful to the point of being called a noob weapon. The second support unlock has pretty good accuracy but less damage then the PKM, havn't used it enough to say.

Comment

manragon,

The DAO is very good in close range - much better than the little little pea shooter that you start with in the AT kit.
          I didn't like the 1st medic unlock, but I LOVE the g36e that's the 2nd medic unlock. Other people really like the 1st unlocke medic gun though - use the search function in these forums for more info.
          The 1st support unlock can be a deadly and effective gun in the right hands, but I'm not very good with it.
          I don't really care for the Jackhammer - it's not very accurate, and it takes a long time to reload. It is powerful though, so in close its hard to beat if you're quick.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I would have to agree with the above, the mp7 isn't really that great, the DAO-12 is about 10 times better than the smg's, the P90 is great in Stargate but crap in bf2, and g36e is a ownage gun.

Comment

unlock dao-12 and unlock ang the G-36e

i mean and

Comment

Search the forums and see what other people had to say in the dozens of identicle threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                  Search the forums and see what other people had to say in the dozens of identicle threads.
                  Really, there are over a hundred of these same theads easy! But the question you need to ask, which will answer everything, what kit do you like the most, and will be playing till your next promotion most.

Go around the battlefield and pickup kits from the dead and see what they are using and if you like them. But first, ask what you will be playing the most till the next promotion!

Comment

mp7 is poonage if u use it right.. i'd go for that if u like to run in all gunz a blazing XD

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                      Go around the battlefield and pickup kits from the dead and see what they are using and if you like them.
                      Or download FOLKES' unlock mod: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75834 .

Comment

Originally posted by Block
                        the P90 is great in Stargate but crap in bf2,
                        lol I agree. Stargate is the only reason I unlocked the P90 instead of the MP7 or G36E.

Comment

Thanks for all advice, i know that i should do a search on the forums before i post the next time LOL.
                          For you that woundering what i got i went for the G36e and Jackhammer and i love both of them

Comment

Working...
                          X