Patch 1.3 CTD problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.3 CTD problem

I downloaded the FULL 1.3 patch(the 438mb one) I tried installing it, but it gave me a not enough space error although i DID have enough space. I reinstalled BF2 and then patched it successfully. When i tried to run the game, it would go to black screen and straight back to the desktop. I reinstalled it and patched it a second time but the problem persists. I understand if some of you tell me to search around but i feel like ive done more than my fair share of searching and came up blank. The game used to run perfectly before the patch and NEVER crashed or lagged.

my pc:
    2.4ghz
    6600 gt 256mb (medium video settings)
    1 gig ram

Re: Patch 1.3 CTD problem

It's just the patch itself...I'm sure there are a dozen threads like this. This is fixed in 1.4, though those idiots at EA and DICE didn't bother releasing a hotfix...Download the beta, or just stick it through.

Comment

Re: Patch 1.3 CTD problem

Ill try downloading the BETA patch but i dont think thats the problem. When i checked the patch log after the patch was installed, it said "warning could not find wp0035 and wp0015 and a few other files" Could that be the cause of the problem.

i downloaded the 1.4 BETA patch but it still does the same thing...Whats going on?

Comment

Working...
      X