your worst round ever in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: your worst round ever in BF2?

like -4 or something where i accidetanlly tk someone and then the round ends

Comment

i went c4 crazy on an unranked server killed evryone at our carrier. then after i ran out i would assianate everyone on the carrier with my gun and laterr pistol and knife untill someone finally kileld me then i just started the proces over. i got to about -74 when i got kiced by a vote but it was fun

Comment

I was piloting a BH on a 64 player Fushe Pass when we were rammed by a jet (I was flying really low and didn't see it coming). I got 5 TK's and spent ages just getting into plus figures.

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!!

Comment

Ive had those rare rounds where nothing goes right... the kind where you lineup an AT shot on an enemy tank 2 blocks down a street, and fire the missle....the missle is tracking and then a loaded friendly transport pops around the corner, youblow it up and get 4 TKs.....

The kind where every grenade you toss lands within damage (-2 point) range of at least 1 friendly....

The kind where no matter what weapon you use, the enemy seems to kill you in 1 shot.... horrible rounds

Ive had -40 teamwork scores because of crap like this.

Comment

knife/revive our useless commander for revenge and giggles...

i kept it up for a while.......

Comment

Gotta love those situations like what Consultant01 describes. Happens to me more often than I'd care to admit, especially on Spec Forces servers for some reason.

Best one I ever got was 6 TKs for being in a Vodnik which my genius team mate decided to crash into me. BH was smoking before it hit, but because I was in the Vod and it didn't blow up, but the BH did, and the Vod did the last damage to the BH, so of course I got all the TKs.

With insta-punishes from all the fine team players in the BH, which meant bye bye Bunny, you've been Punkbustered~

Comment

last night. on wake and rammed by FAVs loaded with smacktards. happened twice. -24 in less than 2 minutes. i finished with a score of
                Teamwork:-24
                Kills:0
                Deaths:3

Comment

My worst round of BF2 was... when I died in Wake. I was flying a stolen F35 at 30% health with 2 J10s, a F18, and a F35 after me. The ground was occupied with 7 AAs and both Essex turrets were manned. All enemies fired their missiles. Using some complex tactics I was able to make everybody tk everybody else. I landed the F35 and nearly captured the airfield, but when I exited the plane it moved a cm and killed me. The end.

Comment

I once had a Death Streak of 21!

Comment

My first game when I got my 13 death streak. I've since devoloped a fairly accurate sense for when a games isn't going to go my way, or my team is a bunch of smacktards.

The worst one I can recall, was a round on Wetlands, where I accidently TK'd a BH with 4 people early in the round. I kept playing anyway (got even more TK's mining the center flag) but still managed to finish with 10 points from flag captures and defends.

Now I just appologize and go play somewhere else.

Comment

God...I was in Karkand alleyway as a medic...there was a guy at the end mowing us down with his PKM or whatever, so I throw a nade at him, bbut i didnt notice was that there was a dead guy under him and god only knows how many medics charged after the dead guy with their shok paddles, nade went off..................killed 10 medics...

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                          lol like -100
                          .......damn

Comment

I've gone down to around -600 on one 300 round in a no punish server with my entire team against me.

Comment

lol

Comment

4 kills and 26 deaths.

it wouldnt have been so bad if i had atleast gotten the purple heart, but no, not even that.

Comment

Working...
                                X