This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stats wont update(help please)

I have had the smallest margin left on the rank progress bar for the last two or three weeks. I usually score descent and place one of the three medals every few maps. I wouldnt care normally because I dont play for stats but I have one unlock left for the supprt class. I even played extra and still the rank progress bar didnt move. I have went to the ingame BFHQ from startup and from ingame. Has anyone been having this problem and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Re: My stats wont update(help please)

Giving us your stats would help us way more and notice in the weekends stats can take up to around 30 Hours to update..

Comment

My stats are taking up to 12-14hours to update so dont worry about it unless it takes longer than 48hours. its always bad at the weekends and when new patches come out.

Comment

LightningsBlade is my game name. I dont remember the name of the website that tracks the statistics. See my stats have been at the same spot on teh rank progress bar for about two or three weeks. I stopped for a week because I couldnt get it to update. I went and tested the beta patch instead. i played some more the last couple days and still no luck.

Comment

Working...
        X