• Knife badge help!

I've searched a number of threads

But i still cant get basic knife badge!

I can only do once or twice in a round
    Anyone tell me which map i should use?

Ive tried karkand and sharqi but i still dont get it

Anymore tips?

Re: Knife badge help!

Go karkand stick around where the UAV is. That helps, believe me. You can see where people are hiding out and reloading...and what direction they are facing.

Comment

Yeah I'm hanging out for my basic knife badge. Just got my basic pistol. Getting 7 kills with a knife seems pretty hard.

Comment

It really isn't that difficult if you employ dolphin-diving tactics.

I got my expert knifing snipers on the Sharqi TV station.

Comment

statpad jk erm snipers are easy targets just wait when there not looking run up behind them and stab them. If you are going up a lader make sure there are no claymores

Comment

Flank any prone enemy

mostly in a firefight

also go on unclayed sniper spots

Comment

Find five other people and go all medic squad. Then the six of you knife anything you come across. Like a swarm of bees. Me and some guys on my TS did this last night. Was soooooooooo much fun. I was getting over 15 knife kills a round. It was on Karkand. People didn't know what to do when 4 or 5 guys are charging them with a knife. You might shoot two or three. But one of us is gonna get you. I haven't had fun with BF2 like that in a long time.

Comment

Karkand, in the alley ways where people spawn. Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
                  Find five other people and go all medic squad. Then the six of you knife anything you come across. Like a swarm of bees. Me and some guys on my TS did this last night. Was soooooooooo much fun. I was getting over 15 knife kills a round. It was on Karkand. People didn't know what to do when 4 or 5 guys are charging them with a knife. You might shoot two or three. But one of us is gonna get you. I haven't had fun with BF2 like that in a long time.
                  haha sounds like a suicide mission and a turkey shoot for the non-knifers, but i guess it worked

:salute:

Comment

I got the Expert on www.moongamers.com Oman. Its easy if you can make it to the Essex. Go as assault and use your flashbangs. It helps if your squad leader is with you and hiding on the Essex.

Its also easy on Warlord if you have SF. I got the Vet one on that on the Moongamers SF server.

Comment

Originally posted by deviousbf2
                      I've searched a number of threads

But i still cant get basic knife badge!

Here's a tip - you're not going to get it in these threads. You actually need to play BF2.

Comment

Go wake Island...theres always plenty of snipers on that map. Get in a transport heli and fly high and behind. Bail out right behind and start knifing.

I got my basic and veteran in the same round doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
                          No gaymores or nade spamming? I'd love to know what server you go on...

Comment

The best map to play to get the knife badge is sharqi.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                              No gaymores or nade spamming? I'd love to know what server you go on...
                              It was a clan server. ESF it think. It was a 24/7 64 man karkand server. FF was off too. Big key. Don't get me wrong we ran into our share of claymores and nades. And some double and triple rpk's in an ally. I did use my gun a few times. To get guys on roof tops. But we all still knifed the hell out of people. They key was being medics. O yea there were a few shock paddle kills too. And a few knife tk's. :laugh: When three of us would jump on some poor sap. A few times we got each other. It really was fun. I suggest everyone try it. Now that I thing about it FF was off for a few rounds I think. I am not sure. Cus sometimes I would run into death ally by the hotlel and nades would blow up all round but I didn't die. And others times I would get tked with a knife. Weird. Maybe the FF was set low like 50% or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X