Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it just me?

sniper is quickly becoming my fovorite kit. not necessarily for the clays though. although is is great when u get kills and flag defends after u die. it just presents more of a challenge because i mostly play city maps. move over assault kit.

Comment

I am using this kit to get my expert explosives badge, however I am attempting to be an attacking sniper, I went 51-14 last night and still didnt get the forkin badge :evil: I am sure I got 30 claymore kills, but I guess I just didn't get it dammit

Comment

God, I hate claymores now
        I would LOVE to play on a server with u then. lmao
        I play sniper since i got the game and have noticed an increase in people using the sniper kit

Comment

Same thing here ... I would play as sniper if `m on a city map ... just to try and get the Expert Explosives badge ... I already have the Expert Sniper one and won`t play that kit again after I get expert explosives ...

It is a cool kit though , it was my dream to become a sniper since I was a small kid ... but now, flying choppers is too much into my blood to change

Comment

Originally posted by VeNoM:[AK]
            Well I have sort of. I hate the ones that lay claymores near a flag kill 2 ppl then lay two more. The ones that actually snipe I dont mind
            With that logic you also hate spec ops who lay 2 C4 on tanks?

Comment

Damn snipetards never do anything to attain a tactical advantage. They just sit in a tree and hope... that they can get a kill. While the AT guys are ACTUALLY defending a flag against an AFV.

Thanks, snipers. Thanks alot. OOH! You shot a guy! Yay! Get a damn flag once in a while.

I love suppressing them at the top of some stupid tower with a vehicle-mounted 50-cal.

Useless...

Comment

Snipers have always been a "whored kit" as far as I'm concerned. Damned claymores.

Comment

An increase in snipers? Ohhh, so thats why I've been doing so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Factor_Z
                    Damn snipetards never do anything to attain a tactical advantage. They just sit in a tree and hope... that they can get a kill. While the AT guys are ACTUALLY defending a flag against an AFV.

Thanks, snipers. Thanks alot. OOH! You shot a guy! Yay! Get a damn flag once in a while.

I love suppressing them at the top of some stupid tower with a vehicle-mounted 50-cal.

Useless...
                    unless i shoot u outta the .50 cal turret...

no really tho, a sniper who knows what hees doing con be the top flag capper on the team. (not likely tho because they are few and far between.) thats how i got one of my recent silver medals.

Comment

Useless...
                      Apparently somebody either doesn't know how to play a sniper kit, doesn't know how to defend themselves from one, or both. Sniper kits can be used extremely well to gain tactical advantages. Also, not every flag only gets capped by vehicles. People do try to cap on foot. A well placed sniper can easily defend a flag or choke point. A well placed sniper can also be a very big distraction for the enemy. If I'm sniping and have 3-4 or more enemies trying to kill me at the same time then that is 3-4 people that my teamates don't need to worry about, if only temporarily.

Comment

Yawnz0r.

Comment

Useless...
                          Actually I have recently picked up the sniper kit simply because I can hang back from a flag and wait for one or two poor saps to try and cap it. I use my claymores for personal defense rather than flag defense so I rarely get a claymore kill. I do get the opportunity to defend of the flag and preserve the hold my team has on a strategic point. In my opinion, keeping a flag is just as important as taking a flag, even if it means that I only get four kills in a round.

Radar

Comment

Originally posted by Harrier_Rada
                            Apparently somebody either doesn't know how to play a sniper kit, doesn't know how to defend themselves from one, or both. Sniper kits can be used extremely well to gain tactical advantages. Also, not every flag only gets capped by vehicles. People do try to cap on foot. A well placed sniper can easily defend a flag or choke point. A well placed sniper can also be a very big distraction for the enemy. If I'm sniping and have 3-4 or more enemies trying to kill me at the same time then that is 3-4 people that my teamates don't need to worry about, if only temporarily.
                            I agree. With a sniper kit you can easily defend a flag. From a good angle at a distance you'll have no problem. Even close up you can knife them from behind or shoot them with a silenced pistol and before they find out where it's coming from they are dead. That's not even mentioning your claymores and nades. In SF tons of flags can only be capped on foot and well placed snipers can do a lot to defend them.

There are lot of sniper haters out there who say they do nothing for the team. But they do. Factor_Z, Why do you think the tows are empty when your team's tank comes by? Same with mounted MGs. Why do you think the PKM guys trying to cut down you and your squad as you are retreating just dies? If your team has good snipers they can do a lot for your team.

My repsonse to this thread is it's probably just you. Depending on the map it always happens. For CQ maps it's for claymores. Also it depends on the server if you go on a server and everyone's favorite kit happens to be sniper. A lot of times there might be snipers on top of tall buildings. I think it's always been like this. I don't think there was a sudden surge or anything.

Comment

Yeah, it when like this
                              from Patch 1.20 to 1.22: Support
                              Patch 1.30: Sniper
                              Getting tried of the M95 shot to the head I get and when I try them, I get shot first, gay

Comment

Its indirrect influence from my videos XD....hey, I can dream.

Im all about sniping =)

I only use claymores to defend flags or myself. Im CONSTANTLY moving, no time to claymore spam (lol 2 TWO TO TOO 2 claymores).

Comment

Working...
                                X