Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't play Euro Force

Hi,
    Ive got me the EF boosterpack last week and installed it with the EA downloader, wanted to play singleplayer and multiplayer but it says I have to buy and install EU Boosterpack to play it???

Hell! I paid for this!!

I did Reinstall patch 1.3 (full) and euroforce boosterpack, but still no go with Euro Force, still that popup with the message that i have to buy it ???

Then I reinstalled it completely (first removed the complete BF2 game and removed everything even in regedit, restart my computer, then i reinstalled BF2, restart my pc, then i installed the patch 1.3 full, restart my computer and then i installed the EF booster pack, restart my computer and after 1 houre of installing i saw that i still cant play the Euroforce maps and teams..
    again: I have to buy and install EU Boosterpack to play it

I Did also a search and found nothing about excisting topic in this cause.

So whats the problem? anyone>??? pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Who knowes the right answer?
    best regards,

Re: I can't play Euro Force

Sorry I have no help but another bug!!!:cry:

I have also done the whole clean install thingy but I get the error message saying "please revert to an unmodified version of BF2!" or something similar! I did pay for a booster from ea and yet they call it modified content??

Also while im here.....i cant seem to find any servers to play it on anyway!! plenty for AF but EF.....forget it!!!

Any ideas?:wall:

Comment

Working...
    X