Unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks?

Hi i am now a sargeant, and i have sf. I have only been able to unlock 2 guns, the pkm and m95. THe tier 2 unlocks arent available for even unlock, and by this point on another account i alrdy had 4 unlock. How can i get my other 2 unlocks?

Re: Unlocks?

as far as I am aware it only works on your one account, as I have several, when I played in tournaments and the extra unlocks didnt work on my other accounts, but that could just be something glitched with my account

Comment

No i mean that on my new account im trying to unlock the guns again. At this same amount of points on that other accoutn i had 4 unlocks unlocked, not 2, and i was also able to unlock tier 2 weapons, but am not able to anymore. After i unlocked the m95 next time a i got an unlock i tried to get the l95, but it wasnt there to unlock. so i had to go for a pkm.

Comment

It's the weekend, give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by CaSua1ty-g0D
          No i mean that on my new account im trying to unlock the guns again. At this same amount of points on that other accoutn i had 4 unlocks unlocked, not 2, and i was also able to unlock tier 2 weapons, but am not able to anymore. After i unlocked the m95 next time a i got an unlock i tried to get the l95, but it wasnt there to unlock. so i had to go for a pkm.
          You need to play sf with your new account and then for wait the stat servers to update for you to be able to use the sf unlocks. If you have played sf already on your new account just give it time it takes ages at the wekend for the stat servers to update.

Comment

Working...
          X