Don't you just hate it when.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just hate it when.........

Don't you just hate it when you're playing on the winning team for 3/4 of the round and then everyone on the other team decides to switch. Then when you die the server switches you to the loosing team. I hate this. I think there should in the next patch they should nerf team switching in the middle of the game because the losers always team switch until there's just 3 people on their team vs. like 45. Then the losers stay on the winning team and you get switched, and lose for their mistake. It ruins the game when people have to team switch to the winning team. There are too many sore losers in BF2.

Re: Don't you just hate it when.........

yep, It sucks. Whay about when they join your team then somehow become leader then they kick you. That really sucks.

Comment

Its just a long list of why this game has reached its end. Too many cheaters out now bunny hopping, shock padding, wall hacks, aim bots. Doesnt make for fun anymore.

Comment

...yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Plugz
          Its just a long list of why this game has reached its end. Too many cheaters out now bunny hopping, shock padding, wall hacks, aim bots. Doesnt make for fun anymore.
          And what percentage of players would you say cheat in this game? It's already been proven that aimbot doesn't work.

Comment

Whats wrong with bunny hopping and dophin diving? Those arent problems, the J-10, the CTD's the CI's..those are problems. u asked EA to nerf the stuff that doesnt matter and now we have a game killed by its own creators.

Comment

yeah....i think cheating is kinda pointless in bf2, and i also i think u are just bitching cause you now on the losing team

Comment

I hate it even more when you join a server, and you get placed on the losing team, and there is like less than 50 tickets left over, and your team is defintely losing....

its like "crap, I didnt lose, why should my rank get this recorded????"

I think if your in the server for less than 30% of the game, then the win and or lose is not recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMatx
                  I hate it even more when you join a server, and you get placed on the losing team, and there is like less than 50 tickets left over, and your team is defintely losing....

its like "crap, I didnt lose, why should my rank get this recorded????"

I think if your in the server for less than 30% of the game, then the win and or lose is not recorded.
                  Stat Whore?

Stay. Kill. Die. Deal with it. It's just a game. No more whining.

Comment

I think the people flaming the OP are probably those very people that team-switch to stay on the "winning" side. This has happened to me so many times I've lost count. Used to bother me loads but now, I can't be bothered any more, losing my temper over a bunch of immature twats. Feckem all, just play for the sake of playing and enjoyment I say, Ea can shove the stats system up their ar$es, it has caused no end of problems with what could've been a great game!

Comment

yeah it sucks..

Comment

I dunno I like looking forward to unlocks and tryign hard to get 'em. I love the music and satisfation I get when I get a medal ribbon or badge. What's better is when I get one I hadn't been trying to get, that's when i feel real special.

Now, back to on-topic discussion, shall we?

I do find team switchers annoying yes but, I am one of them. that's right, I admit it. But I've made a rule for myself and come up with a way to let myself sleept at night.

I onyl do it at the beginning of the game and only after at least 4 straight losses.

I sleep easy at night nowing that when I switch, I force a good player onto the other team thanks to the auto correction.

I know it's not a nice thing to do but I don't care so you keep shove your flames and PMs where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Always make a squad. I nerver get switched

Comment

Working...
                          X