Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poor ea/dice.. they just cant get r done..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor ea/dice.. they just cant get r done..

hahahahahah, poor EA.. they just cant do anything right..

I purchased the euro pack several months ago.. I just formatted my HD and reinstalled
    everything.. windows..bf2..special forces.. then EA Downloader... I logged into EAD and
    clicked on the Euro Force download and it says 411 days until download..

What a company.. What a partnership..(ea/dice).. I wouldnt trust them setting the clock
    on my vcr.. Im surprised they can even walk upright these people..

They came out with a game that had all the eye candy for a wartime first person shooters
    dreams... but fell patheticly short in the delivery.. so many bugs.. so many problems..
    crashes 1 out of 3 times after the 1.3 patch.. no buddy list.. server browser is lousy..
    load times are a joke..

This is a game that if youre lucky enough to get it working right you will have fun..
    (after the painful load delays, logging in delays..and filtering through useless data in
    its server browser..)
    but, in my case, even with several top notch hardware pc's the game is simply unreliable..
    Its a damn miracle none of the dice noobs never went into national security.. we'd all be f'ed.

I know, I know, 'Go play another game you f'in lamer noob..' you say.. well, I am..
    This game is coming off my machine, and Im going back to games that are actually
    better, yes, better.. I dunno why I ever trusted EA buying more of their lousily supported
    past games.. I knew better..

We are all paying beta testers.. teaching the programmers at DICE how to program..
    debugging their game for them while we pay them to do it.. however..the biggest problem
    at all, is that even with ALL OUR HELP they still dont fix a damn thing.

Cartillery.. yea we needed that... patch for anti bunny hopping...yeah we needed that!
    expansion packs that are more of the same bugged b.s.... yeah we needed that..

I can honestly say that I will never purchase another EA product as long as I live..

rant on...Im uninstalled..

oh and another thing.. the admins here need to grow some balls.. this game has enough
    problems to fill rooms of legitimate complaints..however the admins here at this forum
    seem to only want pro-ea posts... blah... ban me.. who gives a crap.. you guys should
    rename this whole forum... total-ea-***-kissers.com

Re: poor ea/dice.. they just cant get r done..

Perhaps your the one not doing things right if you're actually buying EF.

Comment

Here Here!!! :ar15:

Comment

wow very well proven point there

Comment

oh and another thing.. the admins here need to grow some balls.. this game has enough
          problems to fill rooms of legitimate complaints..however the admins here at this forum
          seem to only want pro-ea posts... blah... ban me.. who gives a crap.. you guys should
          ok ok moan about ea all u want but dont take it out of the admins on this forum or any forum. The admins here try to help us as much as possible and u go moaning about them.
          Would u even say it infront of them if face to face.
          If u want to quit bf2 then go ahead but there is no need to have a go at the admins here.

Comment

What I dont like is with 2142 that like 18 minute walkthrough they said there was a beta tester that was using the knife only to get all dogtags of the devs. GREAT WAY FOR US TO SPEND OUR MONEY! Gotta check to see if that knfie is overpowered.

Comment

like i have said before if u dont like it u dont have to play it. it works fine for me maybe its on ur end hint hint. u wont be missed

Comment

I probably will still play bf2 but i will never buy an EA product again. but i do think the thing to stop bunny hopping was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                  I probably will still play bf2 but i will never buy an EA product again. but i do think the thing to stop bunny hopping was needed.
                  you wont be missed, 10 new people will take your place.

Threads like this are utterly worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                    Perhaps your the one not doing things right if you're actually buying EF.
                    Damn, couldnt of said it better myself

Comment

EA/Dice is pathetic. The game is still awesome when you get through all the crap, but imagine it without the crap......... SO althought the game rocks it hurts to realize that we could have have a new word invented for it if it was better, like this game Battlefield 2's....... And the **** about the admins, is well... ****.... [aka Dont blame on them]

Comment

this is all old news

Comment

People on these forums have very strong opinions about old news. If it is old news than dont bother with it and leave people who enjoy it to discuss it!

Comment

Originally posted by Linus
                            This game is coming off my machine, and Im going back to games that are actually
                            better, yes, better.. I dunno why I ever trusted EA buying more of their lousily supported
                            past games.. I knew better..

I can honestly say that I will never purchase another EA product as long as I live..
                            Thank God, and as you wish.

Comment

Working...
                            X