What a moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a moron

I was on sharqi, with only the tv station left, i had parked a jeep in the back so i could shoot down the mec chopper when it came to rape, and this moron gets in and starts driving away, if that wasn't bad enough he flipped it over going down a hill, and bf2 decided i tked him, and of course, he punished me. I see alot of morons punishing for tks, but someone who moves your car AND punishes is a real retard. Just had to vent...

Re: What a moron

Yeah, stuff like this is pretty frequent. I was once kicked rom a server because morons decide to jump in front of my jeep, with my friggin horn blaring, and then punish, or one guy even C4 rammed me and I got the tk. Punished me and I got kicked.

Comment

And then there are the a5sh0les who ram their cars into your tank to give you team vehicle damage. I always get tks if i shoot a pistol at our chopper, then like 3 minutes later it crashes because the pilot was a moron, 2 punishes for me, YAY! Runway blockers piss me off too, although i will stand infront of a jet if i saw him tk to get in it, then he will be closer to getting auto-kicked for tking.

Comment

Just keep your distance from them.
        Remember, YOU can prevent smacktarding!

Comment

eat them

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL!

Comment

you dont get any points deducted if you get punish just so you know, only time punish works if there is a kick for amount of punish's sum 1 has

Comment

that is what i hate that person is probley the guy that fly away in helly befor any one get in or the gunner in attack helly and dose not fire and give no explanation like video card error

Comment

Someone tried doing that to me last night. I jumped out and blew him up with my AT rocket. I WAS firing at the chopper via MG on top of the vehicle until he jumped in and started driving off with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X