Intalling problems still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intalling problems still

Hey guys well I bought BF2 Deluxe Edition and I tried to install it but it wouldnt read disc 2. So I tried it on my PC and it installed just fine. So I decided to return it for another copy, I did that and tried intalling it just now and the same thing happens. But this time I put in disc 2 first to see if it would read it and it did, everything loaded fine and i clicked install and it told me to put disc 1 in. I did that and then got to the point put in disc 2 and i did that but now it wont read it. So i restarted my comp and put disc 2 in and it wont read it at all anymore. What is going on? my dvd drive is good, it reads dvds and other cd's the cd's seem fine as they install on my pc and disc 2 wokred on my comp once but now it wont work anymore, this is getting me so mad!!! please help.

Re: Intalling problems still

try it in a different drive

Comment

well I only have one drive for my laptop, i would have to buy a extrernal drive to do that and I dont have one and I kinda dont want to spend 100bucks for one right now. Anymore suggestions?

Comment

Phone up a computer store and ask them to see whats happening cuz i have no clue.

Comment

yea its weird I I have tried 3 different games now and all of them have stopped working after cd 1, like i tried Call of Duty 2 and it didnt get past cd 1, i tried metal of honor and it didnt get past cd 1 and bf2 wont get past cd 1 but Call of duty 1 and Command and Conquer Generals both get past cd 1 so I have no idea what is happening.

Comment

Working...
          X