problem when finalizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem when finalizing

i'm about 50% done with my movie, and recently uploaded 25% of it at the time out of movie maker and it worked fine.

Now i continued adding stuff into it, and it plays perfectly in movie maker. But when i got to make it into a movie, like publish it, it says I'm missing some of the files. But it plays fine in movie maker... and I then moved all files into the same folder and told movie maker where they were now locating, and it plays fine. But I still can't "publish" it.

Any ideas? Don't say "use vegas" as im currently learning how to, so i wana know how to fix this bug in movie maker though.

-Thanks
    Stalker

Re: problem when finalizing

I wish I could help, but not even Microsoft has support for the program.

Comment

my only guess is to go thru and replace every file by hand, and i timed all of this so its guna really piss me off. Any ideas of how to do that more efficiently?

Comment

The only way to learn Vegas is to use it (or read the manual lol). You're better off dropping the Movie Maker right now, and crashing your way through Vegas. Any questions on it, that's why we have forums, xfire, ventrillos, team speaks. Just ask.

Actually, we kinda have the latter of those for games, but, you get the idea.

Comment

Working...
        X