BF2 sound question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 sound question

Well, I've been playing for a while now and something i love in this game is its sounds:laugh: . Especially MEC comments(e.g I need a medic but in arabic).

And I wonder that is it possible to get these sounds somewhere? It would be nice having them. So if anyone knows a site where to download these from, or where they are located on your comp. please let me know...

Re: BF2 sound question

theyre on ur computer but theyre in .ogg format and winamp is the only program i kno that can run it

so go
    C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2
    and look for common_client.zip and open that up and then theres a folder called "sound" and just explore..(theres alot of sounds)

and hten just extract them

Comment

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\common_client.zip\sounds\MEC\grunt\no filter

btw I also love those voice commands, they are hilarious

Comment

I like the russian ones is sf too, and they are actually correct. I can actually speak 2 sentences of russian thanks to bf2 sf

Comment

man Im LMAO at the very first one in chinese folder:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Fung So Li Ting Ze

Comment

The bad thing is half of the .ogg files are not playable for some reason. Even if you have VLC or the right media player, some of the files are "corrupt" (apparently not for bf2) and can't be played.

Comment

Working...
              X