This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ST Air Cav

Got in there server thinking, ok im gonna get to fly with some good pilots! I come in at the tailend of the map (I believe it was dragon valley) The Round ended and oman started. Was the second USMC guy on the carrier got into the attack chopper as a gunner. Then you can see in the first clip of the video (Download link at the bottom) what happens (When he jumps out and I take off I bet you he was about to kick me for solo'ing which is against the rules in this server.) you can also see me getting warned in the top for stealing there vehicle. Second clip is after me and tombstone (The pilot that I flew off with got shot down. Third is of me getting kicked.

Then on Operation Clean Sweep. I was MEC got switched, So now I was USMC then I got switched again (I am 99.9%) this was them switching me. They then proceeded to keep there chopper pointed at your chopper pad while flying around base raping us (Your not allowed to point your gun at spawn points and wait for them another rule) I DID make a COUPLE of comments like get out of your chopper and fight like a man.

After the first switch when I was on USMC I was in the attack chopper, there was about 1-2 people hanging out around the hangers I got into the cobra switched to gunner and typed "I need a pilot" Beowswitz w/e his name is then proceeded to crash into me with his FAV on purpose. I was about to hit the fraps button but I got it late because I thought he wasnt gonna be a idiot and actually fly. I did get a screenshot though and you can easily tell what he did there is no one around and 2 "Is no more's"

They claim that on cleansweep I was spamming messages when what I was doing was asking if topgungreg was on and if not when he would be on which they didnt reply anything for a little bit so I kept asking. When I was kicked on oman I also came back and asked why I was kicked to no response.

Screenshots + Videos below

Him ramming me (Which he later admits he did)

And sagom teamkilling me on cleansweep for the Double jet.

And now the biggest part of it the video

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

PS: Before you flame me I DID post on there forums, and I got no help even with the admin teamkilling me and ramming me topgungreg insists on standing behind his admins. Thought I would warn people about this server.

PS 2: If you want the link to the threads on there forums post here asking and I will post them.

Re: 1ST Air Cav

oh man i was in their server once on kubra and we were waiting for the chopper, me and two 1stair guys, I got the chopper first and I was the pilot

the gunner started yelling jump out, jump out

ok we die and i get the chopper again end then i got kicked for high ping but my ping in there was about 70

I came back and they told me i was kicked because u cant fly the chopper if ur not in their TS

which means that they have to be talking to each other to survive in a chopper, u dont need TS if ur a good gunner pilot u know what i meen

Comment

ugh i hate these kind of servers its just bad luck if you land on one

Comment

Originally posted by mursht
        ugh i hate these kind of servers its just bad luck if you land on one
        nice sig lol

Comment

i was in at the time with desertfox(a.k.a cyberduck)when all this happneed,ithought it was just lusy how they would team stack against us and then kick us if we tooka chopper or something,also on op clean sweep they just camped the heck out of the helo spwan, i know its not a uncappable but if ur not trying to take the flag and ur just killing every1 there then thats spwan raping in my book,but if we even tried to take out thier helo at the uncap we would get warned with a kick.all in all not the best server at times.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            nice sig lol
            lol thx

Comment

a clan that breaks the rules of their own server

Comment

u need to post a link of this form onto their form i love flaming bad admins when they come on here and start blameing the players.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  oh man i was in their server once on kubra and we were waiting for the chopper, me and two 1stair guys, I got the chopper first and I was the pilot

the gunner started yelling jump out, jump out

ok we die and i get the chopper again end then i got kicked for high ping but my ping in there was about 70

I came back and they told me i was kicked because u cant fly the chopper if ur not in their TS

which means that they have to be talking to each other to survive in a chopper, u dont need TS if ur a good gunner pilot u know what i meen
                  You don't need TS at all, they could just invite you to their squad.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                    i was in at the time with desertfox(a.k.a cyberduck)when all this happneed,ithought it was just lusy how they would team stack against us and then kick us if we tooka chopper or something,also on op clean sweep they just camped the heck out of the helo spwan, i know its not a uncappable but if ur not trying to take the flag and ur just killing every1 there then thats spwan raping in my book,but if we even tried to take out thier helo at the uncap we would get warned with a kick.all in all not the best server at times.
                    OMFG!!! your complaining about spawn camping/raping and your sig is of a sniper with a m95 camping an uncapp....i realise it is just a sig but cant u see the hipocriteness

Comment

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
                      OMFG!!! your complaining about spawn camping/raping and your sig is of a sniper with a m95 camping an uncapp....i realise it is just a sig but cant u see the hipocriteness
                      true i love sniing at uncaps but that is because i help my team by taking out the experienced pilots and letting the newbies in(thats why i love how i t shows ur rank so i can take out the skilled flyers first),and they werent tryin to take the base they were just waiting for the helo and shooting it ddown,and reapeat the preocess 20 times,but once we got it down we werent allowed to go after thier chopper why because it was in a uncap.

Comment

Ill admit there good in the jets, They have some good gunners but overall once we got into the air. We killed them like twice before there 1st air guys shot us down with there jet (There all in TS)

Another time I forgot to add on cleansweep (A diff time) I was in the double jet as a co-pilot and it was the owner of the server and he would not take off because I was not in TS, I asked him ok lets join a squad then he refused......

Comment

so basically from our time spent there

1.)like to hog aircraft

2.)dont like it when u have aircraft

3.)camp the hell out of a cappble but dont try to camp it but kivk fr attcking thier helo pad

4.)shouldnt play ther,not worth ur time.

Comment

I considered playing once on their server after hearing apodcast with them. I got to looking because the dragon guy talked like he was pretty good in the helicopter. I looked and he done died almost the same amount of times he killed.

They do team stack, and play against pubers kind of lame, if you ask me. One of their donation things is, "you will always be guranteed a spot on the 1st air cav team"

Comment

Figured I should just post the forum links

They have now resorted to flaming me

and

I cant believe they just sit by while there admin is teamkilling for vehicles :-/

Comment

Working...
                              X