Mounting Vehicle Weapons while Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting Vehicle Weapons while Solo

Please help. My asshat clanmates r talking trash about my mom and calling me names, cuz, they don't believe that a player driving a gun-mounted vehicle (going solo) is able to stop the vehicle and mount the gun, without someone else being in the driver's seat. I have seen this tactic numerous times and can't find the key commands to prove it to em. For instance a guy is driving along in a hummer, stops the vehicle, then appears in the gunner pos firing away. then is back in the drivers seat and off he drives. i'm off to the looney farm if i don't shut em up. any explaination would be greatly appreciated -p

Re: Mounting Vehicle Weapons while Solo

err you just push F2 :S

Comment

you press alt+f4. should work

Comment

uh...i hope this is a joke :|:

you just hit F2 to switch to the 2nd vehicle position, it will put you on the top mounted gun and stop the vehicle.

Comment

no. no joke. so hit F2 after "E" (?)
          sorry, we recently migrated from another venue and are learning, thx -p

Comment

ye just when ur actually in the vehicle just hit F2

Comment

YOu get a lot of nasty social diseases from mouting a weapon.

Comment

just tried it, then hit F1 and u back to drivers seat. thx guys sry for my newbness am sending (_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIID 's to my clan hos. -p

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceHo
                  no. no joke. so hit F2 after "E" (?)
                  sorry, we recently migrated from another venue and are learning, thx -p
                  I surely hope you are never to be found as a pilot of a Blackhawk on Wake if I'm there.

Singelplayer is a fantastic tool for testing techniques and features of this game.:cry:

Comment

Tell your teammates to press ctrl-alt-delete to switch seats

Comment

In the controls-meu, you have listed all buttons and reference from action to the proper key.

If you check through this, you will find there is a list containing: Position 1, position 2, position 3...all the way to position 9. Even though there are a maximum of six seats in any freefrag.

For these positions, you can press F1 for #1, F2 for #2 etc.

To switch seats in a transport, "Driverseat is F1, gun is F2. This works for all. If you are AT and driving a Vodnik, seeing a HMMWE beind you, insted of switching to F2 and gun, switch to F3 and fire your eryx. Get it?

Comment

yup got it thx a lot!

as to altf4 and ctrl alt del coments that gets old after awhile been gaming for 9 years -p

Comment

yup got it thx a lot!

as to altf4 and ctrl alt del coments that gets old after awhile been gaming for 9 years -p
                          Lol

Comment

wat really happend is that this lil thing is so freaking obvious that ur clan mates whom already know about it, pretend to not know about it( sarcasm) so they tease u , make fun of u. watching new ppl to the game fighting over some small issues that every body already know is fun.

Comment

i recomend not being in a clan full of asshats that talk dirty about your mother and are insulting or whatever...

yup that lame kiddie joke seems to be making a comeback though as the next generation of web-turds seem to think its new.....ITS AS OLD AS WINDOWS.....which means its older than most of the kids who think they're clever with this secret command that only leet webturds kno about.....

Comment

Working...
                              X