Commander kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander kills

If i am 40 kills for an expert badge can i get them using artillery ?

Re: Commander kills

Yes.

(This is just for the post being too short)

Comment

Thx , ok Expert Support here i come

Comment

im not sure that might make it too easy and you usally dont get points for using artilery.

Comment

commander points dont work like that - its an average of the team scores - do a search for the thread that explains in detail

Comment

No, i got Vet Sniper this way. I sat using the sniper using arty and i got it. Ill upload the pic if you don't belive

Comment

You can get Vet and Expert badges using artillery. Also certain other awards as well.

Yes the game does not "Add up" the kills to the map score for that round, but it will count the arty kills to your global and some awards.

In SF, you will have to use a combination of artillery and fighting with "Boots on the ground" to get the 44 needed for expert kits.

Comment

the points u get have little to do with the arty strikes.

however, as said above, you can use those strikes towards any sort of global time (ground defense, air defense, sitting in a humvee, etc...). Your KIT picks up the k/d ratio from commanding as well.....

Examples: command, sit in a TOW, and pick up the required amount of arty kills = ground defense badge. Or, as the author asked, hide, command while support kit, and arty the halls on karkand, picking up 40 = expert support.

Comment

Its called Commander exploits. Its not a bad thing since its pretty much unavoidable. In certain situations

Comment

It may be commander exploit, tell that to the 80+ artillery kills I got at Karkand when the USMC Meekrats kept flooding Gatehouse trying to overrun the warehouse. Me thinks that was worth TWO experts that day. =)

I cannot say that it is an exploit, not with so many idiots piling up against the same spot to recieve several applications of artillery in a row.

Comment

Yes...

Comment

Working...
                      X