Please guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please guys...

Can someone kindly explain to me how to make a BF2 movie. I have looked into fraps but i think you have to pay for it.

So how do I make a BF2 movie using battlerecorder? And i also want to string loads of bits from different maps together.

Thanks

Re: Please guys...

not sure about the recordings, but when you've got them import them into your collections on windows movie maker and just mess around, it's very easy to get the hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
      Can someone kindly explain to me how to make a BF2 movie. I have looked into fraps but i think you have to pay for it.

So how do I make a BF2 movie using battlerecorder? And i also want to string loads of bits from different maps together.

Thanks
      you should revice a pm from me offering some help if you need it.

i.e via msn or irc which ever you prefer.

Comment

You Go TO THE WINDOWWWWW! To The WALLL. Till The SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLS!

Comment

skeet skeet skeet! there! I made the movie!

actually, use fraps, use the bfrecorder, convert it all with either adobe premeire and/or windows movie maker.

google some tips and you should be fine.

Comment

demo.recordDemo [demoname] - Starts recording current gameplay and saves the file as demoname.bf2demo in your \Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Demos directory

demo.stopRecording - Stops current demo recording

demo.ShutdownDemo - Stops and closes down current demo run

googled "bf2 commands"... not very hard.

Comment

I get "cant record as client" or soemthing. Does the server i'm on have to be going? Or can i go on a empty one?

Comment

Create a BF2 server from your Start/Program Files/EA Games/Battlefield 2/Launch BF2 Standalone Server

Run around in game making your film. When you are done, type in the little black window with your server info "admin.restartMap" and the demo file will upload to C:Program Files/EA Games/Battlefield 2/Mods/BF2/Demos

Use Battlelauncher (download the small program) to open the file or move the file to My Documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/Default and create a folder named 'Demo'.

You can now go to the community tab in your game and play the Battlerecorder file you just created and record with Fraps. Fraps is $30 for life or you can use the free version and crop out the Fraps.com at the top - but then you'll only get 30 second clips.

Now make your movie without nametags or your hud on and we'll have a future director of the finest BF2 films in no time.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                X