What happened to all the servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to all the servers?

So, I got home from getting some groceries and decided to play some battlefield 2.

Well, that turned out to be a challenge, I logged in and could only see 3 servers in the list. Weird, I am trying out the 1.4 beta, but there are usually at least 7 or 8. Didn't think much of it and went ahead and joined a server.

Spawned as an AT, saw an enemy tank comming over the hill and tried to fire a rocket at it...I fired the rocket could see it go, went right throught the tank, then appeared back into my ammo. I must have fired 10-15 rockets.

Started talking to the guys on the server, apparently all the Euro servers crashed....and then all the US servers started doing the above. The only weapons that you could use were ones on vehicles...it was weird.

And just do you don't think I'm crazy....
    http://www.disturbingcreation.com/14betabugs.wmv

Re: What happened to all the servers?

E-maggedon! Run!

Comment

Sounds like lag to me...

Comment

My ping was below 90. And this was across all servers. I didn't try just one....

Comment

this patch is getting good already

This is the exact same thing that happened to me in 1.3 patch look i have video of it too

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
            this patch is getting good already

This is the exact same thing that happened to me in 1.3 patch look i have video of it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgU_1goyYSA
            i was playing today with a glitch kinda like this. We had an exploiter in the hotel, so i joined his squad (he was leader) to TK him for everyone's benefit. (we had no more spawns, he was last man standing) He was still alive, but "dead" on the minimap. And when he was commander next round, we couldn't mutiny

Back to the original question. Did you check your filters?

Comment

I was playing the 1.4 beta today to, same thing was happening, so far the list of things you couldnt do is-
              -prone
              -jump
              -kill anyone(except with vehicles)
              -AT rockets didnt work
              -grenades didnt work
              -couldnt switch to detanater on C4

not much fun testing the patch when half the sh*t doesnt even work:hmm:

Comment

Ya sounds like lag man

Comment

Happend to me once on Songhua... (1,3) Noone could kill anyone... It was so funny to see 6 enemies pointing at me and not even firing I couldnt make any harm to them either. I couldnt go prone as I remember.

Comment

I am pretty sure this is why they call it Beta.

Comment

Working...
                    X