post plane "suicides" here [evil laugh]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post plane "suicides" here [evil laugh]

This is mine::::::: At wake 2:03.45 A.M. Usmc. ok i got a jet started (right before i got into it r comander called for artillery). as i was flying i flew into
    an artillery shel OMG!! is that possible. Just Ask Sir. Elyxx or whatever his name is ( he was the passenger).

OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!

Re: post plane "suicides" here [evil laugh]

This wasn't me who crashed...
    I was flying a helicopter and owning around, then the other team found out that the only way they could kill me was kamikaze. But fortunately, they didn't train their kamikaze pilots as good as 1942...
    I was close to the ground, shooting a tank, then I saw a jet comming to me from above...
    Closer, closer, closer... close enough... A small acrobatic movement and bam! their airplane flow right into their tank...
    Unfortunately I didn't get any points as the tank teamkilled the jet :P

Comment

I've flown into artillery twice so far

You'd think I'd learn after the first time, but noo... First time I was flying really low doing bombing runs and mucking about basically, when I got blown up. I figured it was just because of the explosion from the shells hitting the ground. So next time I decide to fly higher. Boom. I think I intercepted a shell on the way down.

Comment

if there is lag you can't blem them

Comment

Working...
        X