Death Knell for Euro Force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Knell for Euro Force?

I found one populated server with Euro Forces on it last night. Get that? *One* populated server.. Not looking good.

Re: Death Knell for Euro Force?

I agree - I want to play more often and I cant find the maps in rotation. I mean Operation smokescreen is as good an armor battle as any in AF and Great Wall is a great infantry fight. I dont understand the servers that play Karkard 10 times in a row but cant put a EF map in occasionally. Damn shame

Comment

EF sucks imo. AF does rock more ....

Comment

useful comment....

Comment

i cant play it since that damn 1.3 patch came out for some reason it says it needs unmodified content.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            i cant play it since that damn 1.3 patch came out for some reason it says it needs unmodified content.
            EA/dice better fix it, or else it really proves they are thieves!

Comment

I got scared off EF before 1.3 by the guy with the French accent. "Theenk u!"

That and the German commander... "Vee supply your location now."

Umm... no thanks. Friends don't let friends play EF.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                I found one populated server with Euro Forces on it last night. Get that? *One* populated server.. Not looking good.
                I was playing EF 4 hours yesterday. My fovourite map is Great Wall (more than 61 hours). It's easier to find servers if you use qtracker

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                  Re-install the FULL 1.3 patch and you should be good to go!

Comment

I want to get my EF medal, and I think Great Wall is my best bet.

Problem is, there are practically none. Found one, connected and it was near the end of the round and then moved onto a different map. Then there were no servers with Great Wall on.

Need a Great Wall 24/7 server, but got more chance of going to the moon first!

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
                      Need a Great Wall 24/7 server, but got more chance of going to the moon first!
                      lol thats funny, i didn't get euro forces, i went with armored fury

Comment

There are EF/AF servers listed. I dont think there are any with just EF though.

Comment

Think part of the death knell for Euro Force will be Opereation Peacekeeper.... It has a complete compliment of European vehicles & alot more effort has been put into European feel of the game. Admittedly, it is a German & Serbian military force but having played it, it feels more authentic than BF2:EF. No hummers & US uniforms....

Comment

If Colin comes through on the Community Developed Ranked Map program, that has been in the works for a long time, you might find EF maps starting to get made and released to the community.

Comment

Working...
                            X