knife bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife bug

i shanked this dude like 4 times the smoke came out of his body and the was heard but he didnt die until after the 4th stab? also how come when i am a medic i go to revive a team mate and a few seconds later he gets revived? compared to when u r playing singleplayer?

amd athlon 64 3400+2.2ghz
    1.5gigs of ram
    ati radeon x1600 pro(50-60fps)

Re: knife bug

That knifething is a bug.. i think. And the revivething is that if you get critically wounded then you needed to be revived more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
      i shanked this dude like 4 times the smoke came out of his body and the was heard but he didnt die until after the 4th stab? also how come when i am a medic i go to revive a team mate and a few seconds later he gets revived? compared to when u r playing singleplayer?

1.5gigs of ram
      Don't feel bad, it happens to me all the time. I once stabbed a sniper 4 times, he didn't die, then turned and killed me in one shot. I have had it happen to many times since 1.22. I hope the hit box is fixed for the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432

1.5gigs of ram

I've got the same type of rig as you more or less. All I can tell you is that the knife now takes 2 shots for a kill more often than not. The only thing I can think of is that you are experiencing some graphics lag or something.

Comment

that happun to me 2 time i killed the last guy after 15 knife stap

Comment

Working...
          X