• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some general questions

Hi,

I want to ask some things.

1. How do you votekick?
    2. Any tips to guide a TVGUIDED missile? Is there a smoother way to guide it instead of clicking on the place u want it to go?
    3. When I type renderer.drawfps 1, I get two numbers. Which one is my FPS?
    I mean it's most of the time 90-110 / 10-15.

And I would like to get a new registry cleaner, can you advice me which one to choose? Registry Mechanic looks good.

Thanks

Re: Some general questions

Originally posted by GbeTech
    Hi,

I want to ask some things.

1. How do you votekick?
    2. Any tips to guide a TVGUIDED missile? Is there a smoother way to guide it instead of clicking on the place u want it to go?
    3. When I type renderer.drawfps 1, I get two numbers. Which one is my FPS?
    I mean it's most of the time 90-110 / 10-15.

And I would like to get a new registry cleaner, can you advice me which one to choose? Registry Mechanic looks good.

Thanks

1. Hold down tab key to bring up score board, then right-click to gain mouse control, then click on the Manage tab and you'll see the player management screen where you can initiate vote kicks or mute other player's VOIP.

2. Nope..that's it..just keep clicking to redirect. My advice? Make sure your first click to launch is as good as possible so that you dont' have to redirect as much with subsequent clicks.

3. The first number is your FPS

Reg Mechanic is fine. I use it.

Comment

Thanks a lot Talus. Now I can votekick them all :evil: Just kidding. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, votekicking rarely works.

Comment

Working...
        X