How do i get that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get that....

Ok its the gold lettering while playing bf2 i see it sometimes in videos and I wanna know how to get that...I did a search and cant find anything about it, can some 1 help me

Re: How do i get that....

I assume you are talking about FRAPS which displays your FPS in the top corner of your screen.

FRAPS website

Comment

no its not fraps, its just like the promotion writing but it says it everytime when you kill some 1 and what you killed him with

Comment

Okay, I'm going to assume you're talking about changing the colour of your name to gold. I can't remember how to do it, but is that what you are referring to?

Comment

well and that, but you can make the lettering where it says you kiled so and so the same color text as the promotion text

Comment

What you're talking about is the editing of the localization file. It first appeared when SaladFork brought it forward. There use to be a sticky here somewhere.

Edit: found it

Comment

alright i dont think its working cuz i tried it out on a sinle player cuz i didnt want to load a big multiplayer and it didnt show up

Comment

Your probably not doing it right then click the first link in the other persons post and download the tutorial in That topic.

Comment

Ok i think i got it going

Comment

Because you are editing the text that you see in game your not editing any Files that are important to BF2 that make it run like it should.

Comment

Working...
                    X