This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really Really Sad Admin

i was in the SSH server today and they banned me for dolphin diving but i dont think that was it. i kept owing them and gave this guy a bullet to the head and he died then he banned me really pissed me off. especial;y when it says Dolphin Diving/ Kick not ban. if u cant take thwe heat. dont play bfroe please take over from here. ur good bros
    I have translated the orginal post into correct English for those who have had a hard time understanding the orginal poster. :laugh:

Today I got banned for dolphin diving in the SSH Server.

Although the message said I was banned for dolphin diving, I do believe it was for another reason which I am unsure of. I was doing pretty well in the server until I gave the admin a headshot, which killed him instantly. At that point the admin banned me. The part that really upsets me is that the server message reads "dolphin diving will get you kicked"...however I was banned.

I really hope that BFROE.com will put this server to justice.

There you go. Much easier to read now. And yes, it was kinda hard to get 100% of the information out of it. Web-forums are notorious for rude language, immature attitudes, and narrow viewpoints. Just take it all with a grain of salt. This place actually isn't so bad considering its a video game forum.

Comment

Re: Really Really Sad Admin

Ya I do it sometimes. Its just like a reaction, I hope they change it in 1.4

Comment

Working...
      X