how long your bf2 loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long your bf2 loading

my loading take like 30 or 40 sec to load not bad the client date only take 5sec!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________

99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for teamkills copy and paste this into your signature.

Re: how long your bf2 loading

takes me about a minute and another minute for client data

Comment

really... what Ram do you have I have 512mb but my go fast that odd spec your system please....

99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for teamkills copy and paste this into your signature.

Comment

i have 512mb of ram and it takes like 2 min to load a map and about 35 seconds to verify client data

Comment

wow sad for you what setting you play on bf2 plus I use to had a 5200 i can run one med is terrin no lags!

Comment

2.5 mins for map load, 3 mins to verify data....not my fault my comp is 4 years old:cry:

Comment

15 sec map load 5-15 sec verify!
              2gb ram

with 4gb it takes maybe a sec longer or sooner! mostly!

Comment

map loading does vary a bit, average of around 1.03-1.07 if system is freshly booted

client verication always very quick , 5 seconds max

but sometimes if have already played bf2 that session, it will load up a map in about 25 seconds which is nice, but usually its the top figures.

adam

p.s. thats with foreign voices loading, makes map loading about 8 seconds faster if english only....but i like to hear if enemy soldiers are round the corner being gobby....dead give away :-)

Comment

Originally posted by UltrAdamSki
                  map loading does vary a bit, average of around 1.03-1.07 if system is freshly booted

client verication always very quick , 5 seconds max

but sometimes if have already played bf2 that session, it will load up a map in about 25 seconds which is nice, but usually its the top figures.

adam
                  mines something close to yours ive not timed it exactly,,

Comment

Originally posted by iNvAzN
                    2.5 mins for map load, 3 mins to verify data....not my fault my comp is 4 years old:cry:
                    about the same, 3 mins to load map, 2 mins to verify client data.

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
                      really... what Ram do you have I have 512mb but my go fast that odd spec your system please....

i got 1.5 gigs of ram
                      amd athlon 64 3400+2.2ghz:laugh:
                      ati radeon x1600 pro 512 mb pcie
                      80 gig wd hd

Comment

hmm its wierd Sniper1432 how can your veryfing time can be 5 s ?

Look my specs at sig , too me it takes like 20s or even more.

Comment

It takes about 1m to load, 1m to verify data. But if I join a server with less than 100 ping it goes slightly faster.

1gb ram
                          athlon 4400+ x2, but affinity is set to only one CPU (means only 2200)

I found a solution in TweakGuides.com how to make the loading and verifying time quicker:

Code:
                          4. Clearing Shader Optimizations: When you change the graphical settings or install a new patch, BF2 attempts to optimize the shaders used in the game for the best performance on your particular hardware. These optimized files are stored in your \Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache\ directory. If you've changed your settings several times, I recommend you finalize your changes, close BF2, go to the above directory and delete everything under the \cache\ directory. The next time you start the game and play single or multiplayer, your shaders will be optimized again. Close BF2 one more time, defragment your hard drive, and now things should be much smoother and load much faster the next time you go to play BF2.
                          I will try it before I go to sleep, so the HD defragmenting will be in the night.
                          Sounds promising

Comment

I did the defragment thing IT AWESOME I RAN IT SMOOTH AND My loading took me 10sec or 20sec client 5sec!!! that crazy it clean my Hd that awesome thanks man my pc now ran smooth!!!!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Comment

to long my friend too long

Comment

Working...
                              X