Beat !.4 with Bug fixes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beat !.4 with Bug fixes?

zuiquan1, I'd hold off on messing with 1.4 if I were you.

You need to make a complete duplicate copy of your BF2 install folder, you can do that a number of ways but if you're so low on HD space that another copy can't fit with room to spare you might render other things on your computer crash prone. Just creating a shortcut won't work, thats just a pointer to your main install, you need a copy so when the final 1.4 comes out you can still patch your 1.3 install.

Comment

yes its coll

its coll

Comment

I dont wanna try the patch till its out. More fun when you first play it

Comment

I prepared to install the 1.4b2 patch, copied the original folder, etc. but before I installed it, I checked out the servers available and there were none with players in the US. I decided to wait.

Now, everyday that I come on to play BF2, I check for 1.4b2 servers in the US and have not found a server with enough players in it to run.

Until I can find enough players to play the beta and I can ping under 100 to the server, I will wait on the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            No one knows the exact date. I think you are missing the entire point of the beta itself. The reason it is in beta at the moment is so that people can play and report bugs that they find. How will you know if the beta is an improvement if no one plays it?
            I guess you really do not know all that much about the 1.4 beta patch after all. It is not Infantry Only on the all test servers. Don't know wjhere you are getting your information from but it's not correct.

I have tested the beta versions 1 and 2 but look at the patch notes, theres not any bug fixes in Beta ver.2, they focused on changing how IO works and vehicle drops, not one bug fix in it.

People have already made a HUGE bug list, just wondering when we will actually see some bug fixes in this open beta.

Comment

i hate patchs just add more problems but i hope they can fix all these CTDs and server crashes if not ill go back to 1.12

Comment

I would do it, if I knew how to install to copies of bf2 and have one of them at 1.4.

Comment

Working...
                X