Unable to spot enemy in Commander View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to spot enemy in Commander View

Sometimes, not when the Scanner is running or the dots are pink, I try to spot someone and nothing happens except the spot spam.

I see a in an APC, I try to spot him, nothing.
    I see a guy on foot going to my base, I try to spot him, nothing.

Is it a bug inside my commander screen and my team actually seeing the person I spotted, or is it not registering the spot at all?

Re: Unable to spot enemy in Commander View

happened to me as well, but normally to avoid it i zoom in and spot, which then works

Comment

Happens to me all the time, most of the time i see a moving red dot when i hit the scan. I try and spot him but it came up as a question mark. I zoom in as close as it gets and see the vehicle, the guy was on the turret but not driving, i continulasly spam enemy spotted but cant spot him.

Comment

yeh it happens alot

Comment

I've never seen pink dots while in scan menu, but I do know that sometimes when you manually spot enemies nothing will show up to indicate it on the commander screen. This happens quite often. Let's see if the new patch takes care of it.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. It should be "Enemy Vehicle Spotted," but it's just "Enemy Activity" or whatever.

I think it has something to do with the "perspective" of commander view. Like the vehicle is actually a couple meters away from where it appears in commander view.

Similar things happen with the drops. The "perspective" makes them look like they are on target, but then the supply crate floats past the bridge. That might be a different issue though.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
              I know exactly what you mean. It should be "Enemy Vehicle Spotted," but it's just "Enemy Activity" or whatever.

I think it has something to do with the "perspective" of commander view. Like the vehicle is actually a couple meters away from where it appears in commander view.

Similar things happen with the drops. The "perspective" makes them look like they are on target, but then the supply crate floats past the bridge. That might be a different issue though.
              Sumtimes happens to me

Comment

Working...
              X