Anybody know why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know why?

Does anybody know why my rank won't change up? I've been at 100% of next rank for ever! Is this some sort of ongoing problem for people.

Re: Anybody know why?

it shows your rank as master sgt thats what it should be your next rank will be sgt major or the other one depends on badges but if ure meaning 'why havnt i got 1st sgt yet' then you cant get it

Comment

it may be because you have reached the necessary points for that rank, but its one of those "extra" ranks that you have to meet certain requirements like veteran pistol etc..

Comment

Originally posted by xplosive
        it shows your rank as master sgt thats what it should be your next rank will be sgt major or the other one depends on badges but if ure meaning 'why havnt i got 1st sgt yet' then you cant get it
        OK why can't I get first sgt because that is the next rank for me.

Comment

Because the criteria is the same as it has been since day 1. You have to have your basic badges BEFORE you hit 20,000 points. You must NOT have had them and just overshot the 20k mark.
          Read this, it's a lot easier.

Comment

Use the magic search button please. This has been discussed before.

Comment

ok so it looks like I need to run around knifeing and shooting with my pistol to move forward in rank.. thanks!

Comment

sorry, but yeap, you are going to have to wait 26,000 points later too.

Comment

You waited too long. Now you have to cross the 30,000 point gap to get one of the advanced ranks :O

Comment

should of read the ranks on ubar

Comment

Is that the same for Colonel to Brig. General?

Comment

The next rank for the OP is at 50,000......u can never be first sergeant now cos u needed to get all basic combat badges + knife and pistol basic BEFORE u got to 20,000. Unfortunate but true plus this is about the tenth thread on this...this forum needs a FAQ

Comment

Working...
                        X