Did you know................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know................?

While read a certain issue of Computer Gaming World, DICE said that you could kill a guy by landing on them with your parachute. HILARIOUS! I actually did it once on Karkand. Basically I base jumped off a building (the one next to the command post on the far left I forget the name) and I landed on a dude without knowing it.

Re: Did you know................?

Originally posted by Hook&Hammer
    While read a certain issue of Computer Gaming World, DICE said that you could kill a guy by landing on them with your parachute. HILARIOUS! I actually did it once on Karkand. Basically I base jumped off a building (the one next to the command post on the far left I forget the name) and I landed on a dude without knowing it.

lol didnt know that but once someone landed right in front of me

I was like "hey a free kill":laugh:

Comment

I knew that I've seen it happen and accidently done it a few times all tks. On the SF map warlord they have a spawn point where you are dropped from the air and parachute. When everyone decides to spawn there and pull cords at the same time it gets messy. Lots of tks.

Comment

yea knew that

Comment

you can also get crushed by a supply crate :laugh:

Comment

You can also tk people above you when you deploy your chute. Me and my friend jumped off a building, me right behind him. He deployed his chute, it smacked me in the face and killed me.

Comment

Knew that. Do you know that if you fly into a parachute with a plane, you will die and the guy parachuting won't.

Comment

Working...
              X