no promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no promotion

can anyone help, i've just got the 5000 points required to be promoted and get a new unlock but..... nothing happend. im now past 5000 points and still nothing.
    any ideas?

Re: no promotion

Wait for your stats to update. Then go back in and play

Comment

thanks mate... does this happen 2 anyone else?

Comment

yes always. just when u get the promotion stay in the server until the round ends

~Dead

Comment

Yeah happened to me, bassically I would hit the limit, So I need 150 points for PVT but then I got over 200 but it didn't rank me up, it sort of messes up, go play another round and it should pop up your rank, maybe even several times, or it just needs to update it seems to mess up alot but you will get your rank.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

The funniest part is if you've got 9k points (as I had when they first updated the rank system) and get a point, you get 4-5 promotions at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                The funniest part is if you've got 9k points (as I had when they first updated the rank system) and get a point, you get 4-5 promotions at the same time
                lmao I remember that, joined a server on Wake and all the way down the list promotions every second, for everyone and it was a 64 player server.

Comment

takes a few days no worrry

Comment

Yes it happnened to me a lot of times

Comment

Originally posted by fusilier2512
                      can anyone help, i've just got the 5000 points required to be promoted and get a new unlock but..... nothing happend. im now past 5000 points and still nothing.
                      any ideas?
                      HURRY UP AND WAIT- PATIENCE IS KEY.....:evil:

Comment

I have seen this a lot. I have gotten all the points, in the last case, I already had 300 points more then I needed. I logged of and logged back into the server I was playing on and it did not promote me. So, I jumped off and joined a different server. Got promoted the instant I got a point. Kind of strange, but it has happened to my friends too.

Comment

omg what will you do? Can't get the "promotion", it's just terrible news.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                            omg what will you do? Can't get the "promotion", it's just terrible news.

...jaded

Comment

takes a while to update i usaly like that because io like to hear the you have been recomended for promotion.

Comment

Working...
                              X