Tv'ing on Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv'ing on Dragon

Is there something I'm missing as far as tv'ing on Dragon Valley? The recticle and sky are the same color, and I can't find a way to change it. Anyone have any helpful advice? I see some VERY prolonged chopper battles on this map, where niether gunner can hit the other chopper.

Re: Tv'ing on Dragon

Originally posted by dirtnap
    Is there something I'm missing as far as tv'ing on Dragon Valley? The recticle and sky are the same color, and I can't find a way to change it. Anyone have any helpful advice? I see some VERY prolonged chopper battles on this map, where niether gunner can hit the other chopper.
    It would be useful on this if you could change color of the crosshair. I have no idea if you can though.

Comment

i hate choppa fights on dragon vally. can see where u r gunning or shooting rockets

Comment

When you shoot your TV at anything in the sky....if you lose track of your Crosshair, tap your TAB button and it will show up on screen. takes practice.....but it works, or if u want to center the TV again tap Q

Comment

that map blows for tv guiding...

Being able to change crosshair color would be great, or having them fix the sky by making it a bit darker...

The only trick i've used usually involves being in the helo with a clanmate (communication needed) - get some serious altitude, and TV from above - that way you have the ground as a backdrop on opposing helos and anything else you're shooting at, makes it a bit easier to tv guide.

Comment

Get alot higher or lower, or tap tab as suggested. i have no probs gunning in dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eviscereightor
              Get alot higher or lower, or tap tab as suggested. i have no probs gunning in dragon.
              What does tapping tab do?

I did that and it shows scoreboard?

Comment

it highlights your crosshair, and makes it visible in the white sky

Comment

It shows scoreboard for me
                  Whats the point of bringing up the scoreboard if u cant see jack anyway.

Comment

i think dragon valley is a great map for tv'ing esp not being able to see the cross hairs, ive posted this in another thread but me and my clan mates practise on DV without the crosshair hud, so all we have is our judgement to hit the opposition choppers, its great practise and really helps on that map

Comment

If you press tab you will see where the crosshair is located, keep pressing tab to make sure that you hit the heli/plane or whatever

Comment

I find is difficult to TV too, if you get a pilot that can center you good, and you have the cross center you can kind of guesstimate how to guide it a bit. I believe my TVM efficiency goes at leat 50% down on that map.

Comment

Today I got my Helicopter Combat Medal in Dragon Valley but(!) at the same time got owned by a guy who was soloing and TV misssle hitting me 80% of the time. (I didnt have a diecent gunner) Amazing!! I couldnt belive my eyes but than I asked him to switch teams and fly together. He is unbelievable.http://bf2s.com/player/44827306/ not bad stats but not that uber.
                          1337!

so you keep hitting the tab button... and q for center ... will have to try that out...

Comment

I have found Dragon Valley to be a extremly succesfull TVguiding map. It's quite open and has ALOT of armor and jeeps

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                              I have found Dragon Valley to be a extremly succesfull TVguiding map. It's quite open and has ALOT of armor and jeeps
                              Lots of AA too...

Comment

Working...
                              X