Yey!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yey!!!

Killed my first victim via the medium of the Shock Paddle last night!

Just wanted to share that with you all.

Thanks

Re: Yey!!!

:laugh:

Comment

No screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
        No screenshot?

Sorry, I did get one but its on my home computer and I'm currently at work!

Comment

lol "via the medium", slow down there einstein...why not just, "killed my first victim with shock paddles." ppl who use preverbial phrases amid inappropriate clauses annoy me...

Comment

tbh shock paddle kills are fairly simple. They are basically a knife with extended range.

Comment

Originally posted by grinchster
              lol "via the medium", slow down there einstein...why not just, "killed my first victim with shock paddles." ppl who use preverbial phrases amid inappropriate clauses annoy me...
              nice, a mister spell check and grammer check... oh wait, looks like someone doesn't know how to spell or use proper grammer. so sick of people feeling the need to correct everyones small spelling and grammer mistakes. it's one thing if you cant understand a single word, it's another when you do understand the person even though they made some slight spelling mistakes.

Comment

Shock paddle kills are the best ones ^^
                I got 37.

Comment

i have more shock paddle kills than knifings 150'odd i think

i dont knife anyone anymore, if i see a knifing opportunity i'll either shock paddle them, place a claymore next to them, place a c4 pack next to them, or shoot them with a pistol then when they turn round an AT rocket to the face, basically anything but a knifing :*)

Comment

Congratz
                    I love Shock Paddling

Comment

GJ! Shock paddle kills are pretty funny.
                      See if you can get a zip-line kill now, shouldn't be difficult, they are basically crossbows.

Comment

If I wish to accelerate the demise of an individual using anomalous apparatus and then depict the consequence by means of an eloquent vernacular...then dammit I will!!

Comment

If I wish to accelerate the demise of an individual using anomalous apparatus and then depict the consequence by means of an eloquent vernacular...then dammit I will!!
                          What the hell do u mean there lmao

Comment

ya last night i was on top of that bunker at the beach on wake. i was USMC, and china had the base. i was killing so many ppl, then some medic came and saw me from the hole instide, and i pulled out my pistol cause rifle was reloading, and he just sat there staring at me with his paddles, then shocked and killed me from like 7 feet away

Comment

Working...
                            X