Expert badges you never think you'll get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert badges you never think you'll get

I never thought I would get the Expert First Aid badge, but after really trying hard for a long time (yes I like the awards), I finally got it! I was on USMC on Karkand and MEC was coming at us hard from the start. I got so many heals in that round, I could have gone for double expert. Up until that day, I usually never passed 10 heals in one round! What I don't think I can ever get is the Expert Engineer repair or Expert Explosives, seems impossible, don't even have Veteran Explosives.

Re: Expert badges you never think you'll get

expert repair, expert armor, expert aviator, and maybe expert expolsive ordanance.

Comment

I think you ment Expert First Aid Bigbear if I read your story but no I'm not that into the experts yet.. I ain't even got the time.. I'll never think I'll get Expert Engineer

Comment

Expert Heli , Aviator , Ordanance and Armour . I should in time get most of the others .

I got a feelin that EA may nerf some of the badges so everyone gets em and you all go out and buy BF2142!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbear_Nor1389
          I never thought I would get the Expert Medic badge, but after really trying hard for a long time (yes I like the awards), I finally got it! I was on USMC on Karkand and MEC was coming at us hard from the start. I got so many heals in that round, I could have gone for double expert. Up until that day, I usually never passed 10 heals in one round! What I don't think I can ever get is the Expert Engineer, seems impossible.
          lol I got that one yesterday. Don't ask me how though
          EDIT: Wait, I got the expert engineer combat badge. For the other one I need alot more repair points :S

I will probably never get the expert aviator, since I dont' fly planes. Anyway, I don't care that much for shiny badges

Comment

You're right KoMeT, I meant First Aid, have corrected it in the post, thanks, also added Explosives, that one seems impossible as well, or maybe it's just because I suck:laugh:

Comment

The ones I don't have now are the ones I'll never get...

Comment

I will never get expert aviator or hellicopter. I can fly both of these vehicles, and I can blow bots out of the sky all day, but I didnt get into either of these till almost a year after this game came out. I dont subscribe to the "TK for vehicle" theory, and waiting on a server of 64 people in a line for one of 2-3 vehicles on your side makes absoloutely ZERO sense to me. Then when I finally DO get off the ground im either shot down by the UFOJ-10 or I can launch missiles all day at one and never hit them. With the hellicopters... well, I have just learned not to stand on, around, or near one if I didnt just see the enemys copter get blown up right infront of me.

Comment

Any of them that have a 100 hour requirement...

I dont know if I'll play any one class for 100 hours before I move onto BF2142 or whatever game is next for me...

Comment

expert repair: get jeep, drive to water, repair for like 15min non-stop (yes, that is statpadding)
                    expert explosives: get to 16/64 karkand, drive jihad all round. After 20 or so enemy team will get mad about u, so check that there is no admin.
                    expert tow and aa: get to 64 karkand/mashtuur/sharqi, go to commander, get into stinger or tow far away from action, arty enemy (expert in one round).
                    All the rest... yeah u need a lot of hours...

Comment

Originally posted by biogas
                      expert repair: get jeep, drive to water, repair for like 15min non-stop (yes, that is statpadding)
                      expert explosives: get to 16/64 karkand, drive jihad all round. After 20 or so enemy team will get mad about u, so check that there is no admin.
                      expert tow and aa: get to 64 karkand/mashtuur/sharqi, go to commander, get into stinger or tow far away from action, arty enemy (expert in one round).
                      All the rest... yeah u need a lot of hours...
                      You might get your badges doing the above, but you'll also probably get your stats reset to ZERO. Especially if you mention on forums that this is what you do. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by RoswellJam
                        You might get your badges doing the above, but you'll also probably get your stats reset to ZERO. Especially if you mention on forums that this is what you do. :evil:
                        Could u show me please, where i write that i use statpadding to get awards??? And this expert repair i just copied from the old thread in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by biogas
                          Could u show me please, where i write that i use statpadding to get awards??? And this expert repair i just copied from the old thread in these forums.
                          I didn't say YOU statpad. All I meant was that if anyone does what you mention (particularly the jeep in the water trick), then that person could find themselves in trouble.

Sorry for not explaining myself better the first time.

Comment

Expert AT is the only one I really expect to get. I ignore the stats and awards, although I did get all the basic so I could be First Sarg. So the vet. & expert awards I've gotten have just happened during play. I'm qualified to get a lot of awards but haven't bothered to switch kits long enough to do it. Perhaps just before 2142 comes out I'll be about done and bored with BF2 so I may try to get some then just for the challenge.

Comment

The award in itself is of course worthless, this is just a game, but its fun to get if you work for it. If you statpad to get it, then what's the point? I rather not have an award than getting it undeserved.

Comment

Working...
                              X