help me on sony vegas 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me on sony vegas 6

my trail edition has been expierd , now i want to enter a seriel number, where to write it? when i start the progrem it gives me a windows " buy now or close"
    Please help me , i made a project in this progrem and i can't get it now.

Re: help me on sony vegas 6

Save the video project in a new folder under My Documents then uninstall the demo version of Vegas and install the full version. You'll be asked to enter your serial number when you are installing. Your project won't be lost.

Comment

first time i install it it gave me to enter a seriel number, but now every virsion of vegas6 i try to download it dont give me to enter a seriel number...

oh comon... no one can help me here?

Comment

In Vegas go to help and under the pull down menu click register, it will ask for serial number there. Thats how I did it.

Comment

but i cant even open the progrem ! i just press the file and it give me a window wich my only options are " but now" or "close" so i can't do nothing ....its like blocked

Here i got a screen shot , thet is the only thing i see after i open the progrem...wich means i can't enter a seriel number or something eles..

plz help me !!!! as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
          X