Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion of Merit Ribbon

Hey guys,

I can't seem to be able to accomplish 50 team points IAR. Can someone give me some tips/pointers?

Thanks

Re: Legion of Merit Ribbon

Almost empty servers, being a medic, piloting the attack chopper. Your best bet is to go to a 64 player Karkand server with under 30 people in it and be a medic.

Comment

What I did to get mine was play on a 64-man Daqing Oilfields on a 20 man server with 10 people in it. I just went around in a DPV and capped flags.

Comment

Play well as in a supporting roll in a squad.

Either support or medic is your best bet. Stick close to your SL. Be aware of your squadmates. Help with flag caps. Dump packs. Don't shoot to kill (you can get assist points for wonding enemies and letting mates finish 'em).

You should be able to hit 50 teampoints even on a normal server if you work at it.

Another tip:
        Use the vehicle radius for ammo/heath giving points. If you can drive past a crowd of grunts that have seen a lot of action, you can pick up a good number of points quickly.

Comment

It's not just throwing out medic kits or ammo bags. You get TW points from capping flags, reviving people, blowing up commander assets, repairing assets, repairing vehicles. It's not uncommon to score 40-60 sometimes more on the larger maps. You do have to resign yourself to be more of a supportive team work player than just aggressively going out and killing people.

Comment

revive whore XD

Comment

Warlord with between 16 and 32.... just keep taking flags and sometimes revive somebody! that's how I easily got it..

Comment

The easiest way to get it IMO has already been mentioned. Get on a big map like Kubra Dam(n), 64 player size but only a few people in and cap flags like crazy in a DPV!

Comment

Karkand>MEC>Medic>Alleyway

Comment

Medic on Warlord, my record is like 89 team points...revives revives revives.

The end-game of that map is so easy to get team points.... nade spam in the mansion = tons of revives.

Comment

I got mine piloting the Mi-28 attack chopper on Sharqi.

Line your copilot up for 50 kills and you're set. Better yet if he is a support class and you can hover over vehicles or infantry for driver special ability points.

Comment

I got mine, resupplying the troops on Karkland 64......get in a squad at every base have your squad nade spam before capture.

Comment

Originally posted by paperlion
                          I got mine, resupplying the troops on Karkland 64......get in a squad at every base have your squad nade spam before capture.
                          Ahhh..the mythical map of Karkland...

Comment

i just went in a squad with my best friend on sf (leviathian) and he was support i was meddic , and he suckes and gets killed lots so it got lots of points

Comment

Originally posted by NOSKills001
                              Hey guys,

I can't seem to be able to accomplish 50 team points IAR. Can someone give me some tips/pointers?

Thanks
                              shockpaddle and ammo spam in karkand 64, get in a squad with ppl who likes to throw grenades. i got 2 ribbons that requires lots of teampoints doing this,and both successfully in 2 rounds backtoback.

Comment

Working...
                              X