Bug or hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug or hack?

So, we're playing BF2 on our clan server this afternoon, and this starts happening:

Basically, hundreds of HUMVEE's falling from the sky over some spawn points.

Is this a hack, or just a bug, because everyone started crying hacker, but I'm not sure.

Re: Bug or hack?

It is the commander hack. Havn't seen you around on my server lately.

Comment

When you kill someone with cartillery, does it display on the kill thing?

I destroyed a enemy transport helicopter by dropping humvee on it. Didnt see whether it registered the kills, or what they go under though.

Comment

hack it happand on my server... i don't know who did it either.... but hack

Comment

Originally posted by mcarda
          It is the commander hack. Havn't seen you around on my server lately.
          So, does one have to be the commander when this occurs, or can it be any player? We had clan members on both teams, I'm hoping someone got a screenshot of the squad layout.

btw, which server do you run? I'm not sure I recall your clan tag I recently joined up with BlackOps Platoon, so I've been playing there pretty much all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWeasel
            So, does one have to be the commander when this occurs, or can it be any player? We had clan members on both teams, I'm hoping someone got a screenshot of the squad layout.

btw, which server do you run? I'm not sure I recall your clan tag I recently joined up with BlackOps Platoon, so I've been playing there pretty much all the time.
            As far as I know there can be no commander at the time.
            So in short, you don't have to be a commander.
            It's getting around alot servers in the last few weeks

Comment

How lame. I'll never understand why people have to go and ruin others' fun like this. It's lack of accountability that causes it, because if you came to my baseball game and started chucking balls into play at random, we'd kick your ***. End of story.

Comment

=SFV= was the clan tag. Maybe it was daWeazel I remember but whatever.

With this commander hack they can pretty much just demote any of the commanders with the press of a button, and drop what they wish where they wish as much as they wish. Doesn't show up in PunkBuster screenshots. Only CLUE (NOT proof!) for who it could be is that they are staying still while it is happening and their gun may or may not be pointed upwards.

Comment

Heh. The only problem is that virtually everyone stops and stares, so we were all still, staring at the sky

Comment

Working...
                  X