Unaware APC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unaware APC

So today I was playing Shaqi and some APC was shooting the consruction site behind the fence. He was unaware of anything but the spawning targets. Me and my squad leader were in a hummer. I was gunning he was driving. I switch to the very rear seat and he backs up the the back of the APC so we're pretty much touching it and still the APCs is only paying attention to shooting the people inside the construction site. I plant C4 on the back of the APC. My squad leader drives us away and when far enough away I pull the switch. What was even sweater was there were 2 people in it.

Re: Unaware APC

Lol ive had times like that when i have no way to kill a apc or tank so i stay litterally so close im touching it and if the barrel turns round i duck so it doesnt see me ;]

Comment

Re: Unaware APC

I've been in the reverse situation as a passenger in the APC with unaware driver.. it was funny because I was guarding our back and this enemy spec ops tries to sneak up on us, I waited until I could see the white of his eyes then gave him a quick burst of the port gun in the face

Comment

Working...
      X