You try to run me over, you lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You try to run me over, you lose

I love when someone goes to run me over with a tank and fail, giving me a chance to plant some c4 while under the vehicle. Makes me chuckle like a madman on crack.

Re: You try to run me over, you lose

I know some people try to jump or dive to the side when an APC or jeep is coming straight at them. Just position directly in line with them for an "easy" kill and then hit prone. They will pass right over you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
      Just position directly in line with them for an "easy" kill and then hit prone. They will pass right over you!
      ive done that a couple of times it feels so good lol

Comment

be careful, though, if any of their wheels hit you, you still die. I try to hit the guy with my wheels if he's prone.

Comment

lol they usually just dont see me and i wait there thinking...hmm wat a lovely place to be b4 i blow me the tank and my c4 up

Comment

i usaly jihad against the tank i dont bother walking up to it.

Comment

If you wanna be daring you will try to plant the c4 while under the vehicle and then try to get out alive. Chances are you'll just want to plant the c4 and blast the tank away along with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                I love when someone goes to run me over with a tank and fail, giving me a chance to plant some c4 while under the vehicle. Makes me chuckle like a madman on crack.
                Why run u over when I can spark a 120mm shell to your face?

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                  Why run u over when I can spark a 120mm shell to your face?
                  My thoughts exactly. Any tanker with some skill can avoid the prone C4 carp. Typical endings to encounters I run into:

Prone guy gets run over because I turn once I am on top of him. This only happens when I have no choice but to go over him.

Sneaky guy runs up beside the tank near a wall and I simply fire a shell into the wall killing him. It amazes me to this day that most guys will run out with C4 in hand only to die when I fire into the wall, crate or any other structure within 10 feet for the splash damage kill.

Sneaky guy runs up behind me and I reverse backing over him for the easy kill.

Jihad guy comes tearing up in front of me and gets a shell in the face. My personal favorite are the guys on the ATV's. Just hop in the top gun and kill them leaving an empty ATV in the middle of the street. I also enjoy hopping out before they get to me only to survive and laugh that they blew themselves up for nothing. I love it. Jihad Jeeps used to be annoying, now they are a joke to me.

Any good tanker can defend against anything thrown at him 75% of the time. With the exception of some AT guys working in concert, being in a tank is pretty much the best life insurance policy in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by parish
                    being in a tank is pretty much the best life insurance policy in the game.
                    I think anyone who has used a j10 in this game will disagree .

Comment

ya its funny sometimes when they miss and go over a cliff

Comment

Originally posted by BG1
                        I think anyone who has used a j10 in this game will disagree .
                        not all J10 pilots are accurate with their bombing, i remeber being on dalian plant when someone from usmc stole one of our j10's and failed to bomb a tank after atleast 10 tries he wasnt much better in a F35

Comment

Working...
                        X