getting back into BF2 and am having some problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting back into BF2 and am having some problems

i use 2 play bf2 when it 1st came out but i had comp problems and had 2 much to do. well now i have a better gaming comp and some time. it seems like it has changed alot though. i can't seem to find games to play in that are good. i have tried all the different patches. basicaly what i need to know is if you just started playing what patches and updates would you get and witch versions will have the most people/ best servers?

also i have been getting the words "there is a problem with your connection" when i am playing. what exactly causes that? i have comcast and everything seems to be fine with my connection. i don't remember getting that much before.

Re: getting back into BF2 and am having some problems

patch 1.3 would have the most players and would let u play on ranked servers

Comment

I'm pretty sure most people have the 1.3 version so download the bf2 1.3 full patch which is about 428 mB...as for your other problem, I'm not too sure.

Hey what gun do you play with in pball?

Comment

Originally posted by iNvAzN
        I'm pretty sure most people have the 1.3 version so download the bf2 1.3 full patch which is about 428 mB...as for your other problem, I'm not too sure.

Hey what gun do you play with in pball?

when i am playing on the original version everything was fine. but i got some patches from download.com (yes probably not the best place 2 get them but 1st place i thought of). i was trying 1.02 and 1.03 and 1.12 but i had a problem with 1.12 when i downloaded it so it would mess it up. well thanks for the help.

and btw i have a gen e trix and an evil minion along with some others that r laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer88807
          and btw i have a gen e trix and an evil minion along with some others that r laying around.
          nice gats i've got a dm4, 03 speed and a tippy which is somewhere hiding collecting tons of dust...

Comment

wow. v1.3 works perfect. now i have more than 4 servers to pick from. thanks guys.

Comment

Np man, now go git som suckas :ar15: :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer88807
                wow. v1.3 works perfect. now i have more than 4 servers to pick from. thanks guys.
                Even though you'll have more servers thanks to 1.3, you'll also now have an explanation for the THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION message

1.3 is notorious for servers crashing in the middle of your game.

Comment

Working...
                X